Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheating is cheating,it matters not the frequency.....and every club has them,including a good few of ours.

The difference with Grealish is he is very good at it,and it quite often gains an advantage as Southgate will be happy to confirm.

Here in Brazil, we talk a lot about how the English crowd is really averse to players who dive, especially highlighting some of the (extremely over the top) reactions to Neymar in the last two World Cups.
I think it’s something you can’t escape. Football is a contact sport and you have to navigate that to your own advantage. And if you do it well, you can irritate the opposition and get them off their best game, too. Cynicism is part of the game

He holds the ball far too long, it’s all about him and not the team. Rashford same today too. Can’t see him starting Friday. Would frustrate the hell out of me if we land him.

Cheating is cheating,it matters not the frequency.....and every club has them,including a good few of ours.

The difference with Grealish is he is very good at it,and it quite often gains an advantage as Southgate will be happy to confirm.

Grealish is an outstanding talent, a throwback to Rodney Marsh and Stan bowles. Great first touch. Vision, and strength.
But like Balotelli did ,he goes to ground when he could progress play. He goes to ground when fairly tackled, those are weaknesses.
I think you need to see his weaknesses, aswell as championing his strengths.

There is nothing special about Kane. I respect different opinions, but no one is going to change my mind about that. I have seen dozens of extraordinary strikers in my life, he isn’t one. And there are other players who aren’t special and would cost significantly less.
When people talk about Kane here, they say stuff like “he would come to City and be the league’s top goalscorer with us”, which maybe would be true, but we don’t need to have the league’s top goalscorer to win it. We didn’t have it this year just like Liverpool didn’t have that the season before either, and so on. I don’t think Kane improves our game or makes us more dangerous. I’m just stating my opinion here, and it’s okay that most of you won’t agree.

‘Nothing special about Kane’ so you disagree when the the likes of Pep, Conte, Mourinho, Klopp and Ancelotti (all elite managers) say he is incredible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.