Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Nothing special about Kane’ so you disagree when the the likes of Pep, Conte, Mourinho, Klopp and Ancelotti (all elite managers) say he is incredible?
He’s a very good player. I rate him. I just think people here put him on a pedestal he shouldn’t be in. Maybe if I were English I would do the same, so I can’t judge some of you for that.

He’s a very good player. I rate him. I just think people here put him on a pedestal he shouldn’t be in. Maybe if I were English I would do the same, so I can’t judge some of you for that.

Well non of the mangers I mentioned are English and are elite mangers in European football.

The English always put the English on a pedestal. We drag them down and throw them in the river a hundred years later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.