Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's not forget he missed a lot of games with shin splints, that's a serious issue and can reoccur, especially for a player who would cost many millions.

Wasn’t shin splints apparently, he confirmed it in the post match interview after England v Austria. No idea what the specifics actually are though.

Press still pushing this angle.

You have to admire Ogden's chutzpah. He didn't want to miss out on the "City are selling their best players after winning the title" clicks.

Our entire football club has become a meme.

Guardiola = Failure/Naive/Arrogant
The Squad = Disaffected/Unhappy/Greedy/Shit

What was once annoying is now just hilarious.

You have to admire Ogden's chutzpah. He didn't want to miss out on the "City are selling their best players after winning the title" clicks.

I think it's a combination of Pep's interview with Ferdinand where he said you have to shake things up to keep winning, and a couple of players seriously looking to move.

That gives you pretty much carte blanche to link any and everyone away.

The irony is Ogden is pushing a narrative onto City that actually describes the situation at United (his club).

Is that an ITK smile or just your average run of the mill smile?
I said a couple of weeks back that I thought Sterling would go to Spain this summer. That was well before the Catalan press this week seemed very confident he’d be replacing Dembele at Barca.

Interesting month or three ahead. Sterling will either be leaving or signing a big new bumper deal. I would imagine Pep is going to be cheering Sterling on at the Euros and hoping he has a great tournament for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.