Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this is done to be honest as the noise has just gone? Plus Collymore has turned to shitty comments and if Grealish was staying then the Villa mouthpieces would be singing from the rooftops.

Keep Grealish and they are probably only about 9 or 10 players away from challenging for the league
It would never be an immediate return, it wasn't for City and it won't be for any other club. But if they sold him a vision of winning a domestic cup and then building on that, to get into the top 4, you couldn't blame him.

It would never be an immediate return, it wasn't for City and it won't be for any other club. But if they sold him a vision of winning a domestic cup and then building on that, to get into the top 4, you couldn't blame him.
Maybe, but we could show players a list of players we were targetting, and get players like Toure, without worrying on cost. FFP has put an end to that strategy.

I don't doubt they are trying to keep him but will it be enough? I seriously doubt it. Grealish is half way through his career and despite having ambitious owners (aren't they all) Villa really aren't any different to where they were when he was breaking into the team.
Aren't their current owners American? Who certainly have a different idea of how sports teams should be run. I remember Randy Lerner was hailed as a hero by the Villa fans around 10 years ago. He soon threw his toys out of the pram when he realised just how different our soccer teams finances worked compared to the US franchise model.

Worth signing him just to see Collywobble go into meltdown.
He'll be digging out the severed snake piccy he used when Fabian was injured.

Another one with no moral compass who thinks everyone wants to hear his views.

Can't tell him on Twitter as like many I'm blocked by him but, if you're grazing here for snippets Stan.

The only reason a club lets a player goes easily is if the offer is way above the actual value of the player or the club feels the player is actually not that good and would be happy for them to move on.
Or the player wants to move on and you receive a suitable offer for the player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.