Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting because I think you have offered him more (guaranteed) money to stay than we have to go. Imagine if he still leaves?
If you go into to see your boss to tell him you've had better offer elsewhere, no way his counter offer is less.

Why do you think it's so unachievable? Leeds missed it by eight points in their first season back. West Ham had a very average team and finished two points outside.

Both those teams are still in the league though. As are Leicester.

8 points is huge btw. As is 12, that is not close to challenging for top 4.

I just don't get why fans of other teams want to go onto forums because a player is linked to another team.

What do they achieve really. They are out numbered and won't get anything across. To me it like they want a good troll to me.

Look at Leicester looked like they were going to get it comfortably it’s the last 6 games that most clubs with out a good squad drop away and why Leicester dropped out injuries!

Say you get in the top four it’s then staying there even rags chelsea find it hard even look at Arsenal.

Oh uefa ffp will get you too..

This. Southampton were top of the table in November or was it October. Does that mean they are title challengers this year. Does it fuck. Or everton who were top of the table after the first 4 games. Villa being on 'on course' by christmas means nothing.

The boom bust cycle of English managed premier league teams suggests to me that villa will be closer to a relegation scrap than silverware next year

On grealish, clearly a good player but very hyped and I’m not sure he fits our style of play. But we shall see

Villa gave him a new deal when he still had multiple years on his contract - if the release clause Grealish and his agent had demanded was too low the club would have let him see the old deal through until 2023 and probably sold him net summer. I'm sorry, I know it feels like you're getting ripped off but there's no way he's going for less than £100 million.

They would have sold him next summer, for less than they couldn't get for him the summer before.

I'm sorry, it makes zero sense. If they couldn't get 75m for him from one of 'the richest' clubs in the league that has no problem paying huge fees, to expect to be able to get 100m for him.

And even if they did somehow think that, no chance Grealish accepts that whem renewing. If he was priced out of a move at 75m, he complety fucks his options at 100m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.