Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been, I hear it is good this time of year though.

If you are getting a similar reactiom there to passive jibe comments and ott versions of logic, the issue might be you buddy.

I think the villa fans on here have had a pretty respectful engagement from those that bothered, but if you don't think so and still persist, I'd question your intentions.

Steady on, mate. I think I've been pretty respectful. It's a mutual thing, is it not?

Are jokes and banter not allowed from visitors?

What ott versions of logic are you talking about, specifically?

It’s always the way, look at Liverpool. Shit we got to dare sign one of their best players whilst they raided clubs below them in the food chain. Sadly it’s football and they are more than happy to take championship clubs best players and that’s ok, ambition in fact. Someone tries to buy theirs and we are arrogant.
Southampton FC like this post.

Well the greedy, arrogant, mis-managed (some of them) cartels got a butt-fucking of their own quite recently, didn't they?... ended up scurrying away with their tales between their legs! :-) You love to see it!

They're not as invincible as you're insisting. Ask Barcelona!

The dismissive, 'hand him over, paupers' attitude of a lot of posters on this thread must be embarrassing for some of your supporters, considering the shadow of your neighbours you've lived under for so long.

And to think I got so much genuine joy from Aguero's goal, knowing how much pain and ridicule your supporters had been through.

Well, I'll keep dreaming if it's all the same to you. Fuck your 'cartels'! :-)
The beauty of being from the midlands is that there are no sporting or any other cultural shadows. So called second city? Now that is embarrassin lol.

In about a week Grealish will either be a City player or he will still be at Villa with every intention of staying there.

None of us can do a thing about it either way, whether we like the outcome or not. All we have are opinions, and unless someone here is JG's brother or something, one opinion is as good as another.

Not worth falling out about.

We’ve been winning stuff regularly for a decade now and still they don’t accept us. The American owned cartel might be more accommodating to a club owned by one of their own kind but I wouldn’t count on it.
As for the ‘hand him over, paupers’ attitude. How exactly did your fans react differently when you were first linked with Buendia, Watkins, McGinn, Cash etc, players whose previous fans would have been desperate to keep?

We hoped we could sign them, more than anything. We didn't feel entitled to get them, if we so wished. A lot of your fans don't even seem to rate Grealish, bizarrely enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.