Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your posts seem to be veering towards taking the piss with boring nonsense as highlighted, a few of your other posts also include various boring wank digs we have all heard before.

No problem with you sticking up for your current player and of course your team, but please cut out the fuckwit comments, we have heard all of them.

You are on a City forum, not AV, stick to football and all will be luvverly, carry on taking the piss and I am sure you will be fùcked off in the not too distant future.

FFS! So if a 'home supporter' wants to chat shite, be an argumentative ass and dig away, I'm not allowed to give anything back?

You think I haven't heard the fcukwit comments about Brummies before?

How about you just ignore my presence, as I've done with a lot of wum comments, (because I'm a 'big boy') trying to get a bite out of me? Yes, I see them, and choose to ignore. :-)

You're an interesting character. I admire you standing up for Villa. Carry on. You being here doesn't bother me.

Why, thank you! :-) I'm seriously not here to bother anyone. Maybe I'll just be more selective who's comments I reply to. Is there a block button on here? I have looked, but can't find one. :-)

As a Villa fan who knows quite a few people around Jack as we went to the same school I think he goes this year. Last year whenever I asked his best mates if he was off they'd always reply with a no but this year all they've said is that they can't talk about transfers because it's against betting regulations.

This along with the fact that his model girlfriend has very recently signed two contracts with companies whose HQ's are in Manchester it all just seems to fall into place. Obviously as a Villa fan I hope I'm wrong but at least if he goes to City it'll guarantee him success and hopefully be the key to you winning the CL finally.

You'll be getting a genuinely wonderful footballer to watch, he's also got a bit of a personality so commercially he'll be good for you guys too.

Busted!!!! Not sure why you would join lots of different forums, have a job keeping up with this one.

Busted? :-) You got me guv'nor.

Lots? Or just the two teams that have been linked with Jack in the last year?

I'll give a grand to anyone who can find me on another team's site! Off ya trot! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.