Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m definitely not ITK but I did get a little snippet last week which kind of links to what you said. My mate is from Brum and knows Grealish’s cousins and uncle. He played golf with his uncle 2 weeks ago and he told him Grealish is in the process of buying a house up north. That is all he said and wouldn’t elaborate any further.
I’ll be fuckin pissed off he goes to the shit or the dippers

Depends how ambitious he is. Can’t see him not wanting to win trophies or play in CL. Just don’t buy it.
That guy is a villa fan and in villa fans heads they think they can suddenly become a top team that is challenging for trophies and finishing regularly in champions league places.

Maybe they are deluded or it is an actual possibility

That guy is a villa fan and in villa fans heads they think they can suddenly become a top team that is challenging for trophies and finishing regularly in champions league places.

Maybe they are deluded or it is an actual possibility
I get that but not sure he's going to want around for that long.

It could all be silly season with self proclaimed ITKs but good god I NEED Grealish to us so badly

Why would Villa 'cash in' on Grealish, if they sell it means they consider him replaceable and find his market value to be well over their assessment and a chance for reinvesting.

Simply put if Grealish is happy to stay then he'll stay. Villa don't have to sell to generate cash and balance the books (I think), its all about if he wants to further his career or stay the uncrowned Prince.
What does that say about his ambition to win stuff though?
I cannot currently see Villa getting to a stage where they're knocking on the top 4 door.
Leicester have sneaked in top 6 whilst Arsenal and Spurs have been busy being shite but that wont last permanently and Villa are currently a level below all those clubs.
Theres a chance they can win a League Cup if they go balls out best 11 through the competition but they'll have to overcome one of the big boys in the semi or final.
I think he'd be fantastic for us and under Pep is more likely to reach his professional ceiling as a player.
Over to you Jacky boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.