Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather be better than bigger. Wetherspoons and McDonalds are massive but I’d rather eat or drink somewhere else with better quality.
The redshirts are the Wetherspoons/McDonalds of football - the omnipresent easy option for the less discerning masses of human landfill
The only thing I'm happy about regarding Jack going is that its not to them lot. Genuine hatred for them and their fans.

Long time lurker, first time poster here (probably because this is the first time I’ve had anything of interest to say).

I was told yesterday that it’s all a bit quiet atm because our fine chairman wants to announce both Kane and Grealish together. The source is high up at the club but not actively involved in transfers, so take it with a pinch of salt. Fingers crossed though!

Long time lurker, first time poster here (probably because this is the first time I’ve had anything of interest to say).

I was told yesterday that it’s all a bit quiet atm because our fine chairman wants to announce both Kane and Grealish together. The source is high up at the club but not actively involved in transfers, so take it with a pinch of salt. Fingers crossed though!
Even if the Kane deal goes down to the wire?

More disappointed than if we lose Berny and gain nothing?

Just out here trying to gauge your disappointment levels :p
No, just that I don't think a top notch Grealish beats a top notch Berny. I don't see him as an improvement to the squad - yes, he'll give us depth if Berny stays, but, I just don't think he's a top player - or, a £90m player, which is what it seems from the media that we're likely to have to pay.
I can't help thinking that he'll be our 21st century Rodney Marsh - yes, I am that old - has a trick; no pace; likes to pose; doesn't work off the ball. Marsh split opinion big time amongst City fans. Grealish might well do the same, if he ever arrives.
I hope he proves me wrong if we do sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.