Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not arsed either way with this one. Good player, but not worth the prices being quoted in my opinion. He'd be fighting Gundogan for the second midfield place alongside Kev. Gundog was immense last season, and I can't see either Grealish or Gundo wanting to play second fiddle. Then there is the Bernie issue (if he stays). Not a bad problem to have, but I can't help thinking it will unsettle the squad.

I would rather have Richarlison. Can play anywhere across the forward line, he's faster and a far better finisher.
Grealish had a good game when Villa beat Liverpool, but apart from that, I don't ever remember him standing out against a top team. Everytime he's played against us, he's been anonymous.

I would rather have Richarlison. Can play anywhere across the forward line, he's faster and a far better finisher.
Grealish had a good game when Villa beat Liverpool, but apart from that, I don't ever remember him standing out against a top team. Everytime he's played against us, he's been anonymous.
It must be the heat.

you must be trolling

Well, to each his own but I really can’t abide Richarlison. Got to be the most snide twat in the league, rags apart obv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.