Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have different abilities. Foden's an exceptional finisher for one so young, for example, but Jack's the best dribbler of a football I've seen in the PL for...I can't even think of the answer, tbh:-) Can you?

He can also control the flow of a game. Some posters on here seriously underrate Jack, I think.
I would say Mahrez is the best dribbler I have seen. He has got an unbelievable ability to take a ball down and control it with one touch on the run. It took a long time for Mahrez to settle at City because at Leicester he would have the freedom to roam and he didn't have to do the dirty work.

Foden has got everything in his game. Fearless and direct. He will get better. I hope there are more like him in City's youth team.

I don't keep a diary, mate. :-) I certainly won't be 'doing research' in a futile attempt to convince yourself in particular, having seen your, can I say rigid (?), opinion of Jack :-)

Many games stand out as a Villa fan, but they'd mean nothing to you. So why ask?You're not asking in good faith. I'm not playing! :-)
Fuck me, you're more suspicious than me.
I am asking in good faith. I watched Villa slug it out in the championship and i watch them in the prem. I watch every game thats on, and in my house that's all of them.
Granted, i have asked giddy Blues to 'show me the money' so to speak in a futile attempt to stop them talking bollox but with you being a big Villa fan i thought you would at least remember a couple of stand-out games the lads had?
You could see it as educating me if you like. I'm sure he turned a cup game around with a free kick and made a couple but can't remember the details.

I would say Mahrez is the best dribbler I have seen. He has got an unbelievable ability to take a ball down and control it with one touch on the run. It took a long time for Mahrez to settle at City because at Leicester he would have the freedom to roam and he didn't have to do the dirty work.

Foden has got everything in his game. Fearless and direct. He will get better. I hope there are more like him in City's youth team.
Funny you mention Mahrez. Did you know his creative stats from 19/20 were better than Grealish's from last season, and better than any of his Leicester years?

Hopefully that's indicative of the step up Grealish could take too.

Funny you mention Mahrez. Did you know his creative stats from 19/20 were better than Grealish's from last season, and better than any of his Leicester years?

Hopefully that's indicative of the step up Grealish could take too.

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 1.07.46 PM.png

Mahrez was an absolute beast in 15/16. A lot more minutes played though, to be fair

Already the best dribbler in the league,
goes past players rather than drawing the foul and winning the free kick like Grealish.
Grealish is not necessarily the most fouled player. Foden prefers to keep on his feet, and it's evident from the clip, how many "fouls" the refs' wave on for advantage. If Foden became Fold'em he would probably exceed Grealish.

This is dribbling. Foden destoyed some of the best in the business. Pay particular attention around the 36 second mark where you will see him ride heavy tackles in quick succession, summat Grealish never does.

That's well impressive, tbf! :-) You've convinced me you don't need Jack! ;-)

Fwiw, I agree Jack needs to 'accept' less fks. In a side like City's, I think he would.

Foden doesn't suffer from the extra attention Jack does though, being Villa's obvious main threat. Jack still retains possession, one way or the other, despite this. It's perhaps his greatest asset. Foden still needs to learn this art, is the impression I have.

Good YT compilation, though. ;-)

They have different abilities. Foden's an exceptional finisher for one so young, for example, but Jack's the best dribbler of a football I've seen in the PL for...I can't even think of the answer, tbh:-) Can you?

He can also control the flow of a game. Some posters on here seriously underrate Jack, I think.
Kinky,Leroy......and Foden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.