Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day after we sign him the back pages will feature pics of him pissed lay on the street on holiday and him crashing his car and so on - from Golden Boy in the Euro's to greedy little City prick at warp speed you wait
Haha I’ve seen a few people recreating that old holiday picture at the same zebra crossing in Playa de Las Americas

The headline in the Daily United.

Do you think the Daily United would have used the same headline if United and Solskjaer had made a £100mill bid for Grealish?

View attachment 22399
Haha the fail trying to establish a mob mentality. Gotta feed the rabid dog roaming around the midlands throwing hair bands at each other.

The headline in the Daily United.

Do you think the Daily United would have used the same headline if United and Solskjaer had made a £100mill bid for Grealish?

View attachment 22399

Poach :- to go on private property to catch illegally. Or you could say steal

I thought we are supposed to have offered 100 million pound. ?

I doubt they'll be damned if they do. Not sure anyone is really questioning Grealish's ability, it's the price tag. However only time will tell if he's worth it.

However, if Grealish signs a new contract with Villa our board will get slaughtered, both by the fans and by the media. Champions can't attract the best young talent in England, from a small, mid table club (that's for the lurking Brummies) after offering £100m and a bucket load of money to the player.

Yup, they'll get absolutely pummelled.
There’s one or two doubting mate but even if we don’t sign him and he changes his mind the fact we was interested will do most hopefully pal.

Me neither, but if we do surely its logical to hold out for a fee of 80-90m for Bernardo if we are about to sell him? Bernardo might as well be the better player of the two.
People aren’t getting that in 5 years time he will be our main Man and Kev won’t be around , what a opportunity for jack to learn from Kev then take over the mantle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.