Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
//
believe he's staying and I don't think he's off to City, it appears that many on here have made there minds up and that he's going.

So all I'm going to ask is have some bloody faith in our captain to do right by the club he loves, not move on for uncertainty.

He won't choose greed or some material medals over what he's helped build up and can continue to build up at Villa. We have a legitimate success story going on at this Club and not just some damn Club Owner spending and cheating with oil money, our story is that of redemption, reinvention, restructuring, evolving, adapting, where our Owners saved us when we was down and out. Our story of how we sank to the bottom only to rise again like the phoenix that would see us take up a spot in the very best league of football again.

Imagine Jack leaving all that, his involvement and story would end, he would be forgotten about by many and he wouldn't have any way of taking part in the future of the club anymore. So yeah none of us actually knows what he wants but for all the words and emotions he's put out about Villa, you have to believe in him that his heart is right there in it for Villa. Sure he could wins trophy at City and win the league but is it real to him? We don't know but one thing you can't knock being real is if he did just that and won something with his club Villa while carrying on his legacy at Villa.

Has anyone imagine Jack as a City player yet? I have and I keep getting a Jack Grealish that is no where near the player he is at Villa. For one he's not the main man anymore. Two player doesn't run through Jack anywhere near as much. kDB regain the most fouled stat back. Jack hardly sees the ball because they don't pass to him as much as what our lads do and that it will feel like it were during his England time. Sure Jack will create but he won't create to the level he does at Villa. To top it all off I see Jack for a good while being a rotated player who could even be bench warming for abit.

I just don't see half the player Jack is at villa, he is without a doubt a demon for us and I feel at City without his free to roam that Jack will not be the man he is with us.//
They have truly lost their minds. It's so unique

Grealish will have to make this move or he will forever regret it.

Leicester broke the top 4 because for a brief period the rest of the top 6 were weak, and they had assembled the best defensive midfielder in the world in Kante, one of the best offensive players in the world in Mahrez, and a superb striker in Vardy who was at his peak. It was once in a bluemoon.

This season, Liverpool may have one season left in them, Man Utd have added top players to a good squad, Chelsea are no longer in transition and Arsenal have bought a quality defender for once. There's no way that Villa are going to get into the top 4 which is all imporant to build a side. He has to make this move because he has got something special and special players have to have a team which can give them the stage they need.

Grealish will have to make this move or he will forever regret it.

Leicester broke the top 4 because for a brief period the rest of the top 6 were weak, and they had assembled the best defensive midfielder in the world in Kante, one of the best offensive players in the world in Mahrez, and a superb striker in Vardy who was at his peak. It was once in a bluemoon.

This season, Liverpool may have one season left in them, Man Utd have added top players to a good squad, Chelsea are no longer in transition and Arsenal have bought a quality defender for once. There's no way that Villa are going to get into the top 4 which is all imporant to build a side. He has to make this move because he has got something special and special players have to have a team which can give them the stage they need.

Yep agree but Liverpool will struggle when salah and mane goes to the African nations cup in January unless they make them pull out of it..

Yep agree but Liverpool will struggle when salah and mane goes to the African nations cup in January unless they make them pull out of it..
They probably won't but it's guaranteed Mahrez will. Hence signing an attacking option becomes really important, that's a crucial period and we might not have a key player available for around 2 months.

Tbh I’m just waiting for him to test positive for covid to give the flappers 2 more weeks of worry on both sides

Tbh I’m just waiting for him to test positive for covid to give the flappers 2 more weeks of worry on both sides
Let's not wish that on anyone, but any delay would be funny for sure.

I saw on Villatalk someone say that if they keep Grealish. They'll have the best forward line in the league (Grealish, Bailey, Watkins and Buendia). True story. And they are definitely challengers for Europe.

This is why they have a hard time believing Grealish would leave. They think they are on verge of becoming something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.