Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he does sign, he wouldn't want to celebrate if he scores against them.
However, we play them last game of the season. If he scores late on to win to the title he probably couldn't help himself and the villa fans would hate him even more.
Imagine him parading the trophy round in front of the away end.
Talk about getting ahead of yourself mate, hahaha.

I think if he does sign, he wouldn't want to celebrate if he scores against them.
However, we play them last game of the season. If he scores late on to win to the title he probably couldn't help himself and the villa fans would hate him even more.
93:20 and Adebayor celebration in one?

I’m in.

If he get booed and abuse he may celebrate, it’ll hurt and wind up more coming from fans that he’s given so much joy to.

If he signs I expect nothing less than running the length of the pitch to knee slide in front of them like Adebayor!

I'd like to think by May the Villa could've got over themselves and actually take joy in one of their ex players winning something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.