Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to do this now.

The club have spent years trying not to act like cunts and have been bitten for it. So Grealish and maybe Kane would be a huge fuck you to everyone I'm the PL.

Let's win everything.
I'm guessing the squad will be pretty complete, EDS boys coming through, so quite windows ahead

Reactions: mat
I do think hiss off the ball game has to be improved, at Villa he was obviously the big star who only had to create-create,create here he will have more defending to do either by pressing or tracking back too.

But given even Mahrez sometimes is tracking back even tho he is unable to tackle anyone, Grealish at least can leave his foot in a few times he did against us I remember lol.

Especially if he will play from the wing...

Have to say, you don't fit the stereotype that a lot of us encountered at Wembley. But thanks anyway.
I can honestly say I’m in the majority. There are bound to be dozens of idiots, and I’ve seen them at games. I’m a season ticket holder (or was back in normal time ) so I’ve seen how idiotic people can be.
I think the majority of football fans from any club are decent enough people, but you tend to notice the dick head who is shouting rather than the 20 people walking past pretending they can’t see him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.