Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor Sinclair slagging us off big time on Talk Sh.t now. Ruining football, how can we spend such money given COVID etc and clubs struggling. What a Muppet !
Rags have just spent nearly £80 million for Sanch
Fuck him - use to think Trev was ok but he sounds a nob too be honest

Even if it’s not a British record transfer. We all know the media will add on his wages for the duration of his contract and make out that it is
Its already happening. I was sent a link to some bullshit in the Daily Star which was saying Grealish is costing £172m as a package which eclipses the £90m the rags paid for Pogba.... never knew he played for free

We’ll said. We’d be as distraught if Foden left in similar circumstance. There but for the grace of our owners…

Just hope the majority of your support drown out those intent on barracking him and that you reinvest wisely.
The frustration for a lot of our fans is that our owners are rich, 4th or 5th richest, they said they have no intention of selling Jack and don’t need the money, which means that this is all based on Jack’s desire to leave… and I think that’s what hurts the most.

Also mate, Foden is a great example. Imagine nurturing his talent for years and then him wanting to leave… it’s only football but itsucks sometimes

See his contract is coming to a end this season. If were looking for a young winger to mould maybe this lad could be worth a look at. He has impressed me from what I seen of a young player only 19 and will break into the Villa team this season more regularly. Something about Villa over the years they have had some decent wingers and this kid is probally the best of there young players. I know it might not be a major big money signing but for the home grown quota and the lack of a major fee this player could well be a cheaper answer and if hes good enough might well work out being a bargain buy.
The lack of a major fee :)

Post 1 - 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.