Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

waspish said:
ForzaMancini said:
For fucks sake can we sign a player who will actually improve our squad. He is not better than De Jong, Yaya, Barry or Milner and I personally would play Razak ahead of him.

Have to agree with you there just getting player for "quota" purposes is ludicrous when they aren't going to get game time! Play our own younger players..
<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:54 am --<br /><br />Would be very 'shrewd' spending there marwood. You've identified shit, and gone for the jugular for a player everton fans don't even rate.

I think he'd certainly be useful as a squad player, probably developing long term into a CB.

The only problem is he's a player you pay 10mil for maybe rising to 15mil if he makes national appearances, Champions League, etc. but that Everton would demand at least 20mil payed up front.

FFS why do people keep saying A MARWOOD SIGNING,as if Marwood is going to be selecting who were after,grow the fuck up.

Thenumber1blue said:
FFS why do people keep saying A MARWOOD SIGNING,as if Marwood is going to be selecting who were after,grow the fuck up.

Mancini will have a primary list of targets, which by sheer logic wouldnt have included Rodwell. Now, for whatever reason, Marwood is unable to obtain those players, he will go for alternative players and i think that Marwood has a say in who those alternative players can be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.