Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

Ragnarok said:
Thenumber1blue said:
FFS why do people keep saying A MARWOOD SIGNING,as if Marwood is going to be selecting who were after,grow the fuck up.

Mancini will have a primary list of targets, which by sheer logic wouldnt have included Rodwell. Now, for whatever reason, Marwood is unable to obtain those players, he will go for alternative players and i think that Marwood has a say in who those alternative players can be

You are only speculating that Rodwell wouldn't be on Mancinis "list". We have been linked with Rodwell for a couple of seasons at least now, which by as you say "sheer logic" could point to the scenario where he is very much on Mancinis "list", all be it not top if it!

I refuse to believe a manager of Mancinis calibre, credentials and attitude, would allow a player into his club (squad) without him agreeing to it firstly.

barryo said:
Done deal apparently. Gonna be confirmed today.

Where have you heard that? I'm not doubting you, but signing anyone from Everton I would invisage taking ages to sort out. Signing the lad selling match day programmes in the gladdis street end would take about 3 months to sort out, if Moyes had anything to do with it.

I'm not too concerned about his injuries at this stage (if this is true that is), much of that could easily be down to his age and him physically maturing, I'm pretty sure Gerrard suffered with injuries in his early years which they put down to accelerated growth spurt etc, could easily be a similar case for Rodwell and it's just taking time for his body to mature fully.

Dirty Harry said:
I'm not too concerned about his injuries at this stage (if this is true that is), much of that could easily be down to his age and him physically maturing, I'm pretty sure Gerrard suffered with injuries in his early years which they put down to accelerated growth spurt etc, could easily be a similar case for Rodwell and it's just taking time for his body to mature fully.

True,Giggs' early hamstring injuries have hardly affected his longevity.

I'm more concerned about his quality/ability.

FantasyIreland said:
Dirty Harry said:

If the price was right I think it could be classed as a good deal for us. He can pretty much play any role in CM, if allowed he gets forward, and as we saw against us, he was employed as a hatchet man on Silva, which to his credit he did very well for an hour!
I think he is a very good player with lots of potential, so as long as the price isn't stupid (it most probably will be) I think it would be a good signing. Still like to see a Martinez or DDR come as well though.

Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Permanently crocked, likely to be massively overpriced, plus after the way Moyes behaved last time I wouldn't give Everton or their bitter "istree" loving fans my last farthing. Fuck 'em, now and for evermore

Father in law was at our ground on Thursday doing a bit of work and he said Gollem was there,he txt me at the time asking me if i had heard anything why he was there,so this may be the reason why

bluemoon27 said:
Father in law was at our ground on Thursday doing a bit of work and he said Gollem was there,he txt me at the time asking me if i had heard anything why he was there,so this may be the reason why

Might just have been the day the Premier League managers' meeting (which was held at the Etihad) took place

FantasyIreland said:
Dirty Harry said:

I probably have more confidence in Mancini and his staffs ability to identify something in him that they can work with than you mate, without wanting to sound too harsh on Everton I don't think they've ever really been set up to accommodate the more classy player and show what the lad is really capable of, Like LHALO my only real concern is getting taken to the cleaners by Everton.

In response to the 'not doing business with Everton' thing, we have to let it go now, mistakes were made by both clubs, but behind the scenes I'm sure both have worked out a few things and have a better working relationship, we mustn't forget, we may rely heavily on clubs like Everton in the future, they have a good reputation with spotting and bringing on young talent, we can't put ourselves out of the running for such players because of one incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.