Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Permanently crocked, likely to be massively overpriced, plus after the way Moyes behaved last time I wouldn't give Everton or their bitter "istree" loving fans my last farthing. Fuck 'em, now and for evermore

PJ will be after you.

bluemoon27 said:
Father in law was at our ground on Thursday doing a bit of work and he said Gollem was there,he txt me at the time asking me if i had heard anything why he was there,so this may be the reason why

Thats already been mentioned! There was a league managers meeting on Thursday, the venue just happened to be, the Etihad stadium.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Ragnarok said:
Thenumber1blue said:
FFS why do people keep saying A MARWOOD SIGNING,as if Marwood is going to be selecting who were after,grow the fuck up.

Mancini will have a primary list of targets, which by sheer logic wouldnt have included Rodwell. Now, for whatever reason, Marwood is unable to obtain those players, he will go for alternative players and i think that Marwood has a say in who those alternative players can be

You are only speculating that Rodwell wouldn't be on Mancinis "list". We have been linked with Rodwell for a couple of seasons at least now, which by as you say "sheer logic" could point to the scenario where he is very much on Mancinis "list", all be it not top if it!

I refuse to believe a manager of Mancinis calibre, credentials and attitude, would allow a player into his club (squad) without him agreeing to it firstly.

Thanks Brian

Roll On City said:
Thanks Brian

Listen,we get it,you believe Marwood is the antichrist,although you have no supportive evidence for this because that simple fact doesn't compute in your world...... Give it a rest fella,you're very boring.

FantasyIreland said:
Roll On City said:
Thanks Brian

Listen,we get it,you believe Marwood is the antichrist,although you have no supportive evidence for this because that simple fact doesn't compute in your world...... Give it a rest fella,you're very boring.
Thanks Brian lol

FantasyIreland said:
Roll On City said:
Thanks Brian

You do realise that SSN, The Mirror/Mail et al will now be running stories that sources close to City a claiming that Brian Marwood is the anti-christ, don't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.