Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

He's incredibly average. Let's be honest here, if he was signed for Utd we'd find it hilarious. We've done a Liverpool, fuck sake.

I'm not sure what he's very good at. Attacking? Meh. Passing? Never impressed. CB? Never really seen him play there consistently. Seems just like a guy but maybe Mancini can mold him.

I see this as being a one for the future kind. And add depth to the midfield. Can see us signing another midfielder next january/summer. Im talking about a midfielder of similiar quality to De Rossi. When De Jong leaves and Barry gets older.

Think we should keep in mind that he is only 21, he is still growing as a player and now he will learn from the very best, good buy imo.

Wow, we all got blindsided didn't we? Moyes being at the stadium was something brushed off as trivial, I think because someone made an off the cuff comment about it being for a PL managers' meeting (which may actually have been the case, who knows) but it looks like it was probably significant after all.

Let's be positive about this, we're signing a young player with a lot of potential who can play more than one position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.