Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

KunKun said:
He's incredibly average. Let's be honest here, if he was signed for Utd we'd find it hilarious. We've done a Liverpool, fuck sake.
i think its a bit odd aswell but didnt bacon face want him last season?

Don't know what to make of this transfer to be honest, Jack Rodwell has been injured an awful lot for Everton keeping him fit will be a problem, If we do keep him fit we have a brilliant midfielder playing for us and surely will only get better playing with world class players.

Welcome on board Jack.

BlueHelland said:
BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
Everton agree undisclosed fee with Manchester City for Jack Rodwell - he will undergo a medical on Sunday ahead of £15m move #bbcfootball

£15m fee for a 21 year old...

How can they quote undisclosed fee then say 15m? What a load of bollocks

BoyBlue_1985 said:
HOLMSLICE said:
Our transfer dealings are a fucking joke at this stage. Heads should roll

How did you work that out

Chasing 1. injury ravaged players, 2. players that have no intention of coming to us and 3. no mark players like Sinclair.

Take your little digs but lots of Everton fans haven't been a big fan whatsoever after the last couple of seasons.

When he first came through he looked like he could become a world beater, although he seems to have gotten worse. Also put in one of the worst performances I've seen when we were torn apart at Anfield.

We'll get a fairly big fee out of it for someone who doesn't start and you lot get a player who if he can get back on track has the potential to become a very good player.

Can't fucking believe the arrogance of some on here, "Oooh, my favouwit pwayer Martinez isn't coming, Rodwell's English so he must be shit", get the fuck out. Are people forgetting the job he did at our place last season? Bobby Mancini will work fucking wonders with Rodwell, watch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.