Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

Was regarded as the top young English player many months ago, and destined for Utd, but then he had injury problems. Be interested to know what Everton fans think of him.

Excellent signing - if he's over his injuries. I'm sure City have done their homework

scottym said:
Most of us Everton fans are delighted with this tbh. He was behind Gibson (sorry lads!) and Fellaini anyway and Barkley has 10X more potential than Jack. We won't have let him go for a small fee either. Wish the lad all the best at you lot though.

I'm sure he'll flourish now he's going to be playing football instead of rugby.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
scottym said:
Most of us Everton fans are delighted with this tbh. He was behind Gibson (sorry lads!) and Fellaini anyway and Barkley has 10X more potential than Jack. We won't have let him go for a small fee either. Wish the lad all the best at you lot though.

I'm sure he'll flourish now he's going to be playing football instead of rugby.

Agreed!

KunKun said:
He's incredibly average. Let's be honest here, if he was signed for Utd we'd find it hilarious. We've done a Liverpool, fuck sake.

He's better than that donkey the scum bought for 5m Powell and he can play centre back and midfield but he's mainly a squad player at the moment needs to improve a lot to get in our first team

I'm not impressed but will see if his injury problems are over. And he's young.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
Everton agree undisclosed fee with Manchester City for Jack Rodwell - he will undergo a medical on Sunday ahead of £15m move #bbcfootball

£15m fee for a 21 year old...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.