Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

I think he will be a great signing. Very happy with this if it all goes through. Fits young hungry and talented profile as well

HOLMSLICE said:
94th Minute said:
Does anyone else think Royle got his info from Everton rather than any connections he'd have with us?

Top shout from the OP, I think this is a great signing and I have less reservations about it than I would if we'd of signed Martinez for big money. De rossi would've been a dream but did any of us really think it would happen?

People that think this is based on one good performance against us need to give their heads a wobble. Hes been brilliant at our place every time he's played. Comparisons to Henderson ate daft as well. Rodwell is technically very good and has a good engine. His promise and the way his career has gone thus far is very similar to Kompany's at this age and if he turns out to be half as good we have a bargain

my reservations are not about his potential, rather his injury record.

Hence my comparison to Vinny who had injury issues at that age. He's 21 and made over 100 appearances for Everton.

He'd be good for the City of 6/7 years ago. Very average signing for me. Looks like UEFA are in charge of our transfers this summer,thought we would have a bit more backbone than this if I'm honest.

Someone put on here our MAIN squad and tell me where we need improving because our main squad is outstanding and hard to improve that is to go straight into our player squad

jake28 said:
He'd be good for the City of 6/7 years ago. Very average signing for me. Looks like UEFA are in charge of our transfers this summer,thought we would have a bit more backbone than this if I'm honest.

6 years ago we had shit like Dabo and Barton in midfield. Give the lad a chance ffs

MCFC-Scott said:
jake28 said:

6 years ago we had shit like Dabo and Barton in midfield. Give the lad a chance ffs

Of course il give him a chance,but if I think someone isn't good enough il say it...hope he proves me wrong. I just feel this was the summer to really kick on and leave the rest for dust,from what Mancini has said he thinks the same...Rodwell is hardly an adequate replacement for YaYa when he goes to the ACON.

The right type of player, at the right age and the right price. He'll develop well here given time and patience. Good signing, could be great.

jake28 said:
MCFC-Scott said:
jake28 said:

Of course il give him a chance,but if I think someone isn't good enough il say it...hope he proves me wrong. I just feel this was the summer to really kick on and leave the rest for dust,from what Mancini has said he thinks the same...Rodwell is hardly an adequate replacement for YaYa when he goes to the ACON.

See this is a more rational response than the other one i picked you up on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.