Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

svennis pennis said:
Roll On City said:
KunKun said:
He's incredibly average. Let's be honest here, if he was signed for Utd we'd find it hilarious. We've done a Liverpool, fuck sake.
^^^THIS^^^

Waaaaa waaaaa. He isn't Brazilian.

Amazing isn't it?

Some right spoilt brats on this forum, thank fuck they don't represent the average City fan.

Rodwell is very simple player from what i've seen of him. Could've got Barkley with that sort of money or Fellani for another 5m. mhmm very Marwood-esqe buy

Does anyone else think Royle got his info from Everton rather than any connections he'd have with us?

Top shout from the OP, I think this is a great signing and I have less reservations about it than I would if we'd of signed Martinez for big money. De rossi would've been a dream but did any of us really think it would happen?

People that think this is based on one good performance against us need to give their heads a wobble. Hes been brilliant at our place every time he's played. Comparisons to Henderson ate daft as well. Rodwell is technically very good and has a good engine. His promise and the way his career has gone thus far is very similar to Kompany's at this age and if he turns out to be half as good we have a bargain

What, we're bringing in cover for a permanently injured player ;)

Maybe not:-)

Look at our squads for CL and Prem League, if this player signs we can still sign two more players for our Prem league squad. As far as CL goes we have filled our allocation of players. The only way we can get more players into CL is

1) Sell a current squad player
2) Promote Johansen to third keeper

By promoting Johansen allows another spot.

Hargreaves last year occupied a CL place and prem league place.

94th Minute said:
Does anyone else think Royle got his info from Everton rather than any connections he'd have with us?

Top shout from the OP, I think this is a great signing and I have less reservations about it than I would if we'd of signed Martinez for big money. De rossi would've been a dream but did any of us really think it would happen?

People that think this is based on one good performance against us need to give their heads a wobble. Hes been brilliant at our place every time he's played. Comparisons to Henderson ate daft as well. Rodwell is technically very good and has a good engine. His promise and the way his career has gone thus far is very similar to Kompany's at this age and if he turns out to be half as good we have a bargain

my reservations are not about his potential, rather his injury record.

Will be a good solid signing played well at ours last season, lets hope his injuries are behind him

Does anyone here really think Brian Marwood is forcing buys here? How hard is it for some of you to believe that Mancini actually rates Rodwell...

How many of you thought Kompany was a bust...Even though Hughes signed him, Mancini is a masterful player developer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.