Jack Rodwell

supercity88 said:
If we sell him around that price then it wont be too bad. I think we should fill any sale with add ons because potentially he can become a real talent if he gets over his injury issues. I have a real hope that city keep him and he becomes the player we all hoped he would be. Would love to see it. I think he may be on his way though, if Barkley comes in then that will soften the blow considerably.

I think that it could be a case of players getting stronger with age and less injuries. I wouldn't get rid loan him out and see how he does as I think like Ramsey he can come good this season if he gets a run of games. It could well be a case of if we let him go that he could well come back and bite us on the arse.

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Sell Garcia, keep Rodwell. We got Fernando and Fernandinho who sit deep, Garcia would be 3rd, so it's unnecessary. When Rodwell plays, he plays Yaya role.
I agree. :-)

Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 2m
Daily Star: Napoli are expected to make an £9m bid for City midfielder Jack Rodwell (23), but Southampton could rival their offer.

Start the car I will drive ....it is the star which sucks tho ....
Assuming for a moment it's true, even though Napoli are in the Champions League I can't help but think Rodwell would pick Southampton

Daz_Blue said:
Daily Star: Napoli are expected to make an £9m bid for City midfielder Jack Rodwell (23), but Southampton could rival their offer.

No way an Italian club will offer £9m for him unless we are throwing in one or two sweeteners!!

citytill1die84 said:
Daz_Blue said:

Stop the car.........Daily Star
Sounds like a song!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Daz_Blue said:

No way an Italian club will offer £9m for him unless we are throwing in one or two sweeteners!!
Benitez will know all about Rodwell from his time with Liverpool, when Rodwell was at Everton and considered England's next best thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.