Jack Rodwell

i like the way he played today, good at corners but unlucky not to score, he will need a few games to get up to speed. if he can stay injury free he will be a good signing for us next year

Rodwell was awesome today. It was a shame he got taken off as he didn't look to be tiring.

Was very good again today after his performance last week.
Lots and lots of energy and some good touches. Was also consistently a goal threat.
I like everything about this lad. If he stays fit I think he will be a fantastic player for us.
I would really like to see him get a run in the middle of the park instead of Barry. He gives the team so much more drive going forwards. Hope RM backs youth with this one.

forevermancity said:
SamTheGuru said:
Rodwell was awesome today. It was a shame he got taken off as he didn't look to be tiring.
In danger of being sent off

Good sub

Surely being sent off is a player's own responsibility? How many times has Yaya been sent off and how many times has he made cynical fouls?

SamTheGuru said:

Probably a precautionary measure. Can't blame for Mancini for that sub can we? ;-)

I wish they would have shown Moyes face after he was being subbed off. Probably upset that he may have made a mistake in letting him go.

SamTheGuru said:
forevermancity said:
SamTheGuru said:
In danger of being sent off

Good sub

Surely being sent off is a player's own responsibility? How many times has Yaya been sent off and how many times has he made cynical fouls?
The ref warned him several times and the 2nd time Mancini signalled for the sub to be made. Was right in front of us and everyone said the same thing

Dethred said:
SamTheGuru said:

Probably a precautionary measure. Can't blame for Mancini for that sub can we? ;-)

I wish they would have shown Moyes face after he was being subbed off. Probably upset that he may have made a mistake in letting him go.

No, I am not saying Mancini shouldn't have taken him off and it was the wrong decision, I am just saying he was playing awesome and it was a shame he had to go off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.