Jack Rodwell

Don't think we had a weak link today, and there were 5-6 outstanding performers.

I'm hoping Rodwell's sub was just a tactical one - he didn't look injured.

Have supported him since day one so was quietly happy with myself when those around me started to pick up he can actually play football.

Played with real purpose and energy today, something we have lacked.

Kept possession well and got in some great positions but wasn't given the ball, was unlucky with some of his headers as well but keep getting in those positions and it will fall for him.

Good game today but not consistent enough in part due to his injuries

We need a top top midfield player and I don't think he is it

dctid said:

At 21 years old and never playing consecutive games for us how about giving him a shot at it?

dctid said:

In fairness Mancini ha always been a fan and wanted him since he came to England. Stays injury free and I think he can become a beast of a player

Marvin said:
Don't think we had a weak link today, and there were 5-6 outstanding performers.

I'm hoping Rodwell's sub was just a tactical one - he didn't look injured.
Rodwell's rested for fitness.

From what has been written about Rodwell recently it sounds like our backroom staff have got to grips with his recurring injury and not rushed him back.

I'm sure he will gain a lot of confidence once he knows he can play consistently without injury. Today was a good start, and I think he will get much better.

Solid,assured and willing today.

Anyone who doesnt think this lad has the ability needs to give their head a wobble.Only injury will hamper his potential,hopefully our patience with him will sort that out.

I'm glad he's a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.