Jack Rodwell

21 and showed why we bought him, that performance was the least I expect from a midfielder in our current side, so more of the same consistenly and I will say he's upto scratch.

Played great today think the time of to gain proper fitness and not rushing him back before he was ready done the trick. One of the best players on the pitch today split between him kolo and Garcia as motm

A performance I Have been waiting for from Jack, and a great one too. If this lad can stay fit he will galvanise this team.

forevermancity said:
SamTheGuru said:
forevermancity said:
In danger of being sent off

Good sub

Surely being sent off is a player's own responsibility? How many times has Yaya been sent off and how many times has he made cynical fouls?
The ref warned him several times and the 2nd time Mancini signalled for the sub to be made. Was right in front of us and everyone said the same thing

I wasn't at the game; but on tv, most of the tackles he made were fine. He got booked for being kicked ffs!

Had a great time today. Until he went off for me he was MOM.

Could with a little bit of luck had a couple of goals.

Full of energy and seemed to be everywhere.

Only 21. Needs to build on today and like a few others become consistent.

Kompany is King said:
Had a great time today. Until he went off for me he was MOM.

Could with a little bit of luck had a couple of goals.

Full of energy and seemed to be everywhere.

Only 21. Needs to build on today and like a few others become consistent.

100% agree.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Have you seen the amount of times hes turned up unmarked in the box, but is not pickd out.

The amount of chances he had was unreal. He was so unlucky not to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.