Jack Rodwell

Panthera Tigris said:
short memories.

he's always injured and when he does play is mostly average. Have we forgotten his bad mistakes earlier in the season already?
What the fuck does that matter
Do we remember all of Kompany's mistakes, Barry's, Hart's, Lescott. Zabaleta was a walking red card when he first joined, players make mistakes it happens. If he was here in 10 years would you still hark back to a young lad making 2 mistakes at the start of his career at City!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Panthera Tigris said:
short memories.

he's always injured and when he does play is mostly average. Have we forgotten his bad mistakes earlier in the season already?
What the fuck does that matter
Do we remember all of Kompany's mistakes, Barry's, Hart's, Lescott. Zabaleta was a walking red card when he first joined, players make mistakes it happens. If he was here in 10 years would you still hark back to a young lad making 2 mistakes at the start of his career at City!!

I was assuming that post was a wind up but maybe it wasn't.Them mistakes made me laugh(not at the time)because in that Dortmund game Yaya gave the ball away loads of times but Hart made wonder saves.Rodwell made one that ended up in the back of the net and suddenly he's shit because it also happened when he played a bad pass on the edge of Southampon's box a few weeks earlier.

It was clear to see in them few early games that he had great potential and if he can stay fit he'll be a very good player for us and England.

George Hannah said:
better prospect than Cleverley, Jones, Henderson, Jenas, Shelvey, Sidwell, Huddlestone, Livermore, Chamberlain

Barry, Rodwell and Milner - the heart of England!

You do realise Sidwell and Jenas are 30 and not 20. At which point do you define a pospect cut off point?

Livermore will be a 'player' too. I really like him, just as I do Danny Rose. Spurs have 2 greay porspects there.

I thought Rodwell had a decent game yesterday, I reckon he would of stayed on only for he was on a yellow card, Hopefully he will stay injury free for a while so he can get a run of games.

I think we got a glimpse of the future midfield yesterday. I'm a big Barry fan but recognise he is running out of time. The way Rodwell allowed garcia to do his job was great - he provided that energy we have been lacking in the central position. It also allowed Milner to roam and fight fires a bit like Nige, but also get forward.
I know Chelsea were devoid of ideas but we strangled them and it gave a base to go forward. I liked it - we didn't exactly click but it's first game I have really enjoyed for a while.

I just wonder whether Jack was a long term replacement for De Rossi who never arrived.

Anyway, he needs game time and a lesson form the new Zab about getting booked.

I enjoyed watching him yesterday, he doesn't shirk a challenge and wins nearly everything in the air. Him training with some of the top players everyday will only improve him. Once he's fully match fit and he's shrugged of his niggling injuries I see him being an integral part of our midfield. Good luck to the lad.

Was probably my MOTM until he was taken off. I did raise my eyebrows a little at his selection, but he ran himself into the ground and got stuck in. Exactly what we needed. Loved his forward runs and ball-winning mentality.

I know he's a different type of player to De Jong but he could be our hard bastard in midfield.

I think we'll have to pay more attention to our set-pieces. Lot of wasted opportunities there. I see Jack scoring a dozen goals pr season from corners alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.