Jack Rodwell

great performance v chelsea, he will shine in 12 months, RM took him off at right time, prooved to be good decision...

like his atitude and will learn off vinny

i was impressed with him yesterday,in fact there was an aura about the midfield yesterday.some well built lads who wanted to be first to every ball,especially attacking the corners

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Rodwell's a Mancini signing now then is he?! ;)
There was always enough past evidence to tell you that Rodwell was a Mancini signing, he has wanted him since he arrived in England and starting him first game of season told you everything as well. Shame he has been injured, if he stays injury free it will be great to see his progress in a top team

short memories.

he's always injured and when he does play is mostly average. Have we forgotten his bad mistakes earlier in the season already?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Rodwell's a Mancini signing now then is he?! ;)
There was always enough past evidence to tell you that Rodwell was a Mancini signing, he has wanted him since he arrived in England and starting him first game of season told you everything as well. Shame he has been injured, if he stays injury free it will be great to see his progress in a top team

I was joking mate. This board has been filled all winter with people claiming Mancini didn't want him, or Garcia, or Maicon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.