Jack Rodwell

buzzer1 said:
NQCitizen said:
de niro said:
ha ha. love it. best piss take on here for ages.

well done mate.

Do you think johnson and de jong would put us any further up the table than we are?

Absofukinlutely old bean. NDJ was beginning to find some sort of passing game on top of his masterclass in defensive midfield play, total total quality and letting him go for whatever reason is probably THE biggest mistake(player wise) since i have been watching City(30years).

i said the same thing, worst descision since selling barnes, owen and hartford.

de niro said:
NQCitizen said:
de niro said:
ha ha. love it. best piss take on here for ages.

well done mate.

Do you think johnson and de jong would put us any further up the table than we are?

100%.

we were champions, we should tweaked the team by adding quality to take it up a gear, we decimated it and weakened it greatly.

The team hasn't played well & the manager hasn't always picked the best team imo. If the players had been as good this season, we would be top of the league now. At some point we need to actually get the best out of the players we have, rather than looking to sign new ones all the time.

All the players who won at Spurs & won 6-1 at the swamp have been available for plenty of games. Rarely have they played to that standard.

de niro said:
buzzer1 said:
NQCitizen said:

Absofukinlutely old bean. NDJ was beginning to find some sort of passing game on top of his masterclass in defensive midfield play, total total quality and letting him go for whatever reason is probably THE biggest mistake(player wise) since i have been watching City(30years).

i said the same thing, worst descision since selling barnes, owen and hartford.

I was a nipper then and cried when that happened, I could not get my little head around it and now over 30 years later I still can't.

peter.evans said:
Dear oh dear what a bunch of negative wastes of space half of you lot are ! We are second in the league ( the second best placed team in the effin country ) and still with a great chance of retaining the title, but all some of you lot want to do is pick holes and moan and groan. Why don't you piss off and support someone else ? Let's see where we are at the end of the season then have a review, at very least. some of you need to get a life. NDJ and Johnson were average. Garcia is a better footballer than De Jong, Nastacic was a class signing and Maicon and Rodwell are great and good players respectively. Absolutely unbelievable.
garcia is not better than de jong and maicon is not a 'great' player.

please take your lack of football knowledge elsewhere

BluePurgatory said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon, Garcia!

What a poor window it was!

Get's me angry ever time I think of this lot. Sure they all have some quality, however how were this lot ever going to improve the current Champions of England.

Chance missed big time.

If Mancini ever does a book I'll be straight to the summer of 2012 to see wtf really happened.

Was it all really Marwood's fault?

PANIC BUY

Yes!

mansour's tow ropes said:
peter.evans said:
Dear oh dear what a bunch of negative wastes of space half of you lot are ! We are second in the league ( the second best placed team in the effin country ) and still with a great chance of retaining the title, but all some of you lot want to do is pick holes and moan and groan. Why don't you piss off and support someone else ? Let's see where we are at the end of the season then have a review, at very least. some of you need to get a life. NDJ and Johnson were average. Garcia is a better footballer than De Jong, Nastacic was a class signing and Maicon and Rodwell are great and good players respectively. Absolutely unbelievable.
garcia is not better than de jong and maicon is not a 'great' player.

please take your lack of football knowledge elsewhere

Peter Evans you are nearer the mark than most of these negative numptys. De Jong was great for us but clearly wanted to leave, we are not the worst payers in the league but I'm sorry defensive midfielders do not command top dollar. If we couldnt reach agreement I can only assume he was asking for too much money or simply wanted to go.

I think Garcia is a better footballer than de Jong but I don't think he has showed his top form yet, Maicon is a great player but past his peak but great cover and rodwell can only get better playing with our squad.

As for Nastasic, absolute quality no doubt.

It depresses me what could have been, Hazard, Nastasic and Varrati/Montilivo and keeping Nige would have been a great summer but we bought Rodwell(who I rate but is perma injured.), Maicon(Who was bought as cover for Richards who is/was injured at the time but Maicon got injured.) Garcia(replaced Nige and makes Barry look like fucking Usain Bolt! can't play a forward pass, got bullied by a Wigan reserve, is decent in the air but thats it.) Sinclair(replaced AJ, just ain't good enough!)

Club is getting concerned over his problems, apparently he's out for another 3 weeks.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2258673/Jack-Rodwells-hamstring-injury-concern-Manchester-City.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

MaineRoadBlue said:
Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon, Garcia!

What a poor window it was!

Get's me angry ever time I think of this lot. Sure they all have some quality, however how were this lot ever going to improve the current Champions of England.

Chance missed big time.

If Mancini ever does a book I'll be straight to the summer of 2012 to see wtf really happened.

Was it all really Marwood's fault?

would have been better keeping Johnson and De Jong and buying none of the above

LoveCity said:
Club is getting concerned over his problems, apparently he's out for another 3 weeks.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2258673/Jack-Rodwells-hamstring-injury-concern-Manchester-City.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

It wasn't really a rocket science to know that he was injury prone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.