Jack Rodwell

The lad has talent imo and although his injury record is poor, he is young and im confident we can get him fitter, stronger and playing.

Next season is going to be key for him though.

I'm gonna try and reverse Clarkie myself and hope it bites me on the ass next season

He's as much use as a chocolate fire guard ;)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Criminally Insane said:
City should reward there loyal fan base and make amends by handing an open cheque to Mancini for this transfer window and bite the bullet after not backing him in transfers at the end of last season?but that is just a dream looking at the shambles in the summer.

You have a very appropriate username.

Yep lets just ignore the £1 billion he gave us before

BoyBlue_1985 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Criminally Insane said:
City should reward there loyal fan base and make amends by handing an open cheque to Mancini for this transfer window and bite the bullet after not backing him in transfers at the end of last season?but that is just a dream looking at the shambles in the summer.

You have a very appropriate username.

Yep lets just ignore the £1 billion he gave us before
It really is unbelievable that a City fan (assuming that he is) could say such a thing. Ungrateful doesn't even begin to describe it.

Tbf injuries aside his first two starts he did show some promise (apart from almost scoring an own goal from the half way line and giving the ball away for Southamptons goal) with one or two good runs. His versatility will help as he can play CB or CM and he is only 21. I just don't understand why we signed him AND Garcia. Plus there were a good number of better players available at similar prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.