Jack Wilshere

English, Young and playing premier league football automatically means you are going to be the worlds best player to a lot of people.

If he wasnt English there wouldnt be anywhere near the level of fuss.

At the same age I dont see Wilshere being much better than Denilson but no one got carried away with him. And rightly so, he's 23 now is is just a decent player.

Wilshere will be another who will never quite live up to the hype but will have flashes that will keep people believing. A bit like Walcott.

^ you're fully entitled to your opinion pal, but it's completely wrong on so many levels.

johnmc said:
English, Young and playing premier league football automatically means you are going to be the worlds best player to a lot of people.

If he wasnt English there wouldnt be anywhere near the level of fuss.

At the same age I dont see Wilshere being much better than Denilson but no one got carried away with him. And rightly so, he's 23 now is is just a decent player.

Wilshere will be another who will never quite live up to the hype but will have flashes that will keep people believing. A bit like Walcott.

Denilson is shite, absoulete shite. I am sure Wilshere will play for England and be a star, hes still a teenager and been the best play in a Arse shirt the last two games and if he was foreign I would say the same thing.

I can see him wearing the England armband,thats how good he can be.

2014?
-------------Rodwell-----------------
Walcott--Wilshere--Milner--Albrighton
-------------Caroll------------------

huge fan of Wilshere, wouldn't get into Barca's team though. I think if he ever was to play for Barca, he'd either play in Iniesta's role or Busquets.

He's not just an out n out passer and dominates the game and creates the attacking player. I think he's shown he can play deeper, pick off attacks and use it simple, one-two touch, Busquets role but also shown he can get forward, go past players, clever with the ball in tight areas like Iniesta.

I think he's a class act, can't see him being that good for England (still be good but never be shown to be world class) simply because we don't have the other players or style being bought through to play the way he'd fit best (in a very good footballing team)

it's a huge shame (sorry City folk) that Scholes isn't 10 years younger, him, Wilshere together, we might have had something to build on.

Josh Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:

2014?

Adam Johnson?

Possibly,but i am a fan of the above two,injury aside,Walcott has really developed this season.

Aside from his ability,i like Albrightons atttude/enthusiasm and consistency.

Josh Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:

2014?

Adam Johnson?

----Wilshere---Delph-----
Walcott-------------Johnson
--------Rooney-----------
--------Sturridge---------

although possibly.

Wilshere Delph

Walcott Milner Johnson

Rooney.

As I prefer the system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.