Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he thinks he will get more game time as a young player under Mourinho than Pep he is in for a rude awakening.
I really doubt this is going to happen. In fact, other than Spurs, everything in UK would be a weird and stupid step for him in my opinion, whatever we think about City and giving our youngsters a chance. If he goes to, let's say, a German team, then actually good luck and at least he has the balls.

Yeah, who was that united player who everyone was raving about. He turned out to be a right arsehole with a bad attitude, was shipped off by Fergie and I don't think I've heard of him since?
Ravel Morrison? Went to West Ham, loaned out a couple of times, signed for Lazio then loaned to QPR, probably end up at County in a couple of years.

Well if he signs for them he aint homesick and its about money and getting one over us.
I spoke to someone in the 'Academy' about him & he said it is nothing to do with being homesick & it is about his perception that he personally will not get the chance (or very litle chance) of 1st team football under Pep.

I spoke to someone in the 'Academy' about him & he said it is nothing to do with being homesick & it is about his perception that he personally will not get the chance (or very litle chance) of 1st team football under Pep.

Well he's a fool, because it's odds on at the end of this coming season we'll be saying t'rah to Fern and Yaya

He's clearly got a weak mentality so he would be a good fit for Arsenal.

Players with that mentality tend not to turn out to be so good.

I have only watched him about 10 times or so on Facebook and TV. Based on those appearances Diaz is as good, if not better.

If he's that confident in his own ability that he thinks he should be playing first team football this season I'd suggest that he has a very strong mentality actually.

And that to me, is fair enough. As a fanbase, we cant really champion Sanchez for telling Arse to get fucked to engineer a move to City, then get pissed off at a 17 year old lad who (lets be honest) as it stands has no real chance of breaking into the first team.

Patience is not the strong suit of kids.

All about determination and development, if he improves he's in. At the moment he's not ready for any first team in the premiership.

Like others say, let's wait and see. He hasn't been with us since he was 5 to be fair, Watford probably felt annoyed when he left them.
If he wants to go, the door should be open. We don't want to sound like scousers, with a completely perverse sense of reality where it's ok for playes of other teams to "go on strike" to force a move because we are the best thing since sliced bread, but damn anyone who wants out...
To be fair the academy has not produced anyone for the 1st team yet and this is down to the expectations we have, so I can see why he would want to go somewhere else for more gametime. And every squad in the world except for the top 5 clubs in Europe can offer him that, compared to City - that's how much talent we have in the 1st team...

Ravel Morrison? Went to West Ham, loaned out a couple of times, signed for Lazio then loaned to QPR, probably end up at County in a couple of years.
Thanks, that's him. He's a proper wrong'un. Woman beater who threatened to throw acid in his girlfriends face. Arsehole.

Appalling attitude if true that he's refused to train. Simply reinforces that Pep was spot on not to take him.

Already seems to think he has made it at the top level. Get rid for me, Foden & Diaz have shown more promise from what (admittedly little) I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.