Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid we have alot of supremely talented lads in the U18s,U16s and below also alot of them are city fans who actually want to play for the shirt save ourselves 30 bags a week and fook him off.

The issue I have is if Ducker told me today was Monday I would check the calendar so before we hang the kid lets wait to see what City say

that's it for me too. Too many just wanting to slag him off without knowing for sure what has gone on. He's just a kid. I wonder who is advising him if anyone? Probably no smoke without fire but personally I hope he has a good long chat with Pep and decides to stay with City as he is a real talent. I guess even if he does there will be those still slagging him off.

Part swap for Sanchez!
I seem to remember a certain D.Sturridge thinking he was bigger and better than the club, left, to go to Chelsea, struggled there, and is now floundering at Liverpool due to injury.
I can understand a player of Sanchez's ability trying to push through a move, but someone of Sancho's standing should not be shunning the opportunity to work with Pep, because he's either been promised more game time elsewhere ( wouldn't that be tapping up?) or because he think he will get more game time at Arsenal

that's it for me too. Too many just wanting to slag him off without knowing for sure what has gone on. He's just a kid. I wonder who is advising him if anyone? Probably no smoke without fire but personally I hope he has a good long chat with Pep and decides to stay with City as he is a real talent. I guess even if he does there will be those still slagging him off.
Unfortunately yes. Some are only too eager to jump on the press band wagon, slating our own, and at the same time complaining that the media stitch us up at every opportunity.(which they do)

As you say, probably no smoke without fire, but I would like to wait and see what happens when Pep gets back to talk to him.
If he's not on board after that let him go and wish him well. We have plenty of talent in the academy. The prospects of even 5% of them making a career with us are very slim.
Those with the best ability and dedication/attitude will have a chance I'm sure. Ability alone won't do.

I trust the club to make the right decision. Not many have been allowed to leave and come back to haunt us.

And that to me, is fair enough. As a fanbase, we cant really champion Sanchez for telling Arse to get fucked to engineer a move to City, then get pissed off at a 17 year old lad who (lets be honest) as it stands has no real chance of breaking into the first team.

Patience is not the strong suit of kids.

Spot on.

I'd be sad to see the lad go, as clearly has potential, but footballer have short careers and are judged by many fickle and hypocritical people, and this goes for all clubs and people in the media.

Spot on.

I'd be sad to see the lad go, as clearly has potential, but footballer have short careers and are judged by many fickle and hypocritical people, and this goes for all clubs and people in the media.
It's a bit like the Donnarumma saga on a smaller scale. We are literally talking about kids, badly advised kids even, in an already fucked up industry. Hardly a surprise that situations like this occur, but making them the evil certainly won't help anyone.

Part swap for Sanchez!
I seem to remember a certain D.Sturridge thinking he was bigger and better than the club, left, to go to Chelsea, struggled there, and is now floundering at Liverpool due to injury.
I can understand a player of Sanchez's ability trying to push through a move, but someone of Sancho's standing should not be shunning the opportunity to work with Pep, because he's either been promised more game time elsewhere ( wouldn't that be tapping up?) or because he think he will get more game time at Arsenal

Aleix Garcia worked with Pep last year, what did he gain and how much his value become ?

For young talented players, playing regularly is more important than being trained by the best manager in the world IMO.

Who trained Hazard, Suarez, Ronaldinho , Sanchez , KDB , Silva, Aguero, Tevez, Yaya and many other players when they were 17-20 yrs old ?

Its all about playing not training.

Ravel Morrison? Went to West Ham, loaned out a couple of times, signed for Lazio then loaned to QPR, probably end up at County in a couple of years.

The latest on the charming young man is he is on trial at Birmingham. Happy Arrys take on the situation.

Redknapp, who worked with him at Queens Park Rangers, wants Morrison to grasp the life-line being handed to him.

He’s such a talent,” Redknapp said earlier this month. “His ability is up there with the best there is around.

“I’ve said to him: ‘Ravel, listen, there is only one mug in this country that will take a chance on you now and that is me’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.