Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand why people are criticising him but isn't being concerned that he's not going to get any game time a positive. If we were signing him I'd be pleased he wanted to play.

he's what? 17. Needs to get an ounce of realism in his skull or he's going to be forever disappointed. Just entitlement. Foden, Brahim, Duhaney are prepared to earn it, Sancho wants it handed to him with guarantees.

he's what? 17. Needs to get an ounce of realism in his skull or he's going to be forever disappointed. Just entitlement. Foden, Brahim, Duhaney are prepared to earn it, Sancho wants it handed to him with guarantees.

Fair point, but what does he need to do to earn a chance with the first team? He's stands out for me everytime I see him and as yet he's not yet been given a spot on the bench, then he's reading how we're planning to put a bid in for 18 year old Mbappe.

Fair point, but what does he need to do to earn a chance with the first team? He's stands out for me everytime I see him and as yet he's not yet been given a spot on the bench, then he's reading how we're planning to put a bid in for 18 year old Mbappe.
He was 16 last year, not sure how he can expect to be on the bench for one of the best teams in the country. The point I do understand is that we don't really have leeway to give them a chance unless its a slamdunk (which rarely is), had he signed a loan to a club and he could do wonders and then would make a good point.

Pep don't think he's ready. Shall we indulge his tantrum and offer him guaranteed first team football?

He was 16 last year, not sure how he can expect to be on the bench for one of the best teams in the country. The point I do understand is that we don't really have leeway to give them a chance unless its a slamdunk (which rarely is), had he signed a loan to a club and he could do wonders and then would make a good point.

Again I agree, so it's fair enough for him to wonder when he'll get his chance?

He is an exceptional talent, of that there is no doubt. Whether that means that he needs to be treated exceptionally is another matter as the information that is coming out is that he wouldn't sign his contract so was dropped from the touring party. As a result, he then effectively withdrew his labour.

An official line from the club is not going to be forthcoming until there is a resolution either way. I would like to think that Pep may speak to him again. If however, he doesn't tow the line, then he has to go.

Again I agree, so it's fair enough for him to wonder when he'll get his chance?
On that point I would agree with him. He might do better at another club, but he could sign here and get loaned into an easier PL team. Breaking into Arsenal, Spurs isn't going to be easy either.

He is an exceptional talent, of that there is no doubt. Whether that means that he needs to be treated exceptionally is another matter as the information that is coming out is that he wouldn't sign his contract so was dropped from the touring party. As a result, he then effectively withdrew his labour.

An official line from the club is not going to be forthcoming until there is a resolution either way. I would like to think that Pep may speak to him again. If however, he doesn't tow the line, then he has to go.

I'm not for one minute suggesting that he should be allowed to get away with not turning up for training (if the report are true) I'm just a little concerned that it has come to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.