Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly if i were him i would do the same knowing our track record with youth and the fact that he has 2 wingers in their early 20s ahead of him, breaking through looks near impossible. dont think he wants to get loaned out to girona and nac breda and never return.

It's a shame if he has decided to leave, as he's an exceptional talent, but there's little we can do if he favours a return to London.

I doubt that a 'return to London' (in terms of the homesickness he allegedly suffered from) has anything to do with anything, other than that Spurs and Arsenal happen to be there and have been been whispering drivel into his big head. He can push off at the earliest opportunity as far as I'm concerned. Piss poor attitude and Pep was absolutely right to exclude him from the US tour

Taking him to the US tour and trying to convince him was better than isolating him.

Anyway, Barcelona just lost Neymar and we are about to lose Sancho.

Its fine we can live with it.

Good luck to him wherever he goes.

I wonder what came first , the fact that he wanted to leave or the fact he wasn't taken on the tour

Never struck me as a team player , head down and run at the opposition when he got the ball, tries to do it all himself

We can't complain when we poach these players from other teams

Good luck to him , shut the door on your way out son

Taking him to the US tour and trying to convince him was better than isolating him.

Anyway, Barcelona just lost Neymar and we are about to lose Sancho.

Its fine we can live with it.

Good luck to him wherever he goes.

Good luck to him my arse. And given that he'd already broadly ignored the £30k a week deal on offer (and an astonishingly good offer for a kid just turned 17 at that), I'd say it's a safe bet he'd already made his mind up and Pep, picking up on that vibe, rightly left the little wanker off the tour. The fact that he's now effectively striking speaks volumes

Good luck to him my arse. And given that he'd already broadly ignored the £30k a week deal on offer (and an astonishingly good offer for a kid just turned 17 at that), I'd say it's a safe bet he'd already made his mind up and Pep, picking up on that vibe, rightly left the little wanker off the tour. The fact that he's now effectively striking speaks volumes
Agreed.

I dont think its about money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.