Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he lived North of Watford, whilst he was at Watford, he's a Northerner anyway according to the Southern shite hawks.

honestly if i were him i would do the same knowing our track record with youth and the fact that he has 2 wingers in their early 20s ahead of him, breaking through looks near impossible. dont think he wants to get loaned out to girona and nac breda and never return.

Anyone with supreme self-confidence & belief in their own ability to make it to the top shouldn't worry about who is in front of them. They should back themselves to prove that they are better than the players in front of them. Playing at the top level you are always going to have to face stiff competition.

Anyone with supreme self-confidence & belief in their own ability to make it to the top shouldn't worry about who is in front of them. They should back themselves to prove that they are better than the players in front of them. Playing at the top level you are always going to have to face stiff competition.
Yeah I don't agree with that comment either. He's leaving because we have 2 young wingers in front of him, the point is he has to compete with them and show his worth, he isn't Neymar, Ronaldo or Messi who are undisputed starters, wherever he goes he must compete for his spot.

This times 100.

I really Aleix Garcia because of this he was on the verge of breaking into the Villareal team but he came to City because of the challenge to break into the City team.

I'd refuse to release him (not sure if that is possible with him not having signed a professional contract) and make him train on his own. He can miss out a year on his development and the club who tapped him up will have to wait at least a year or even miss out to another club.

He's a young, naive, 17 year old, alright he should have been professional enough to keep training but given he's young I think we can give him a bit more leeway than an experienced player.

I'm sure we as a club have enough class to say let a player go and play elsewhere if he's not happy here (obviously with a decent amount of compensation).

That goes for any player really, no point keeping players at your club if they're not happy.

I'd rather have a less talented player who is 100% committed to the club than a talented player who couldn't give a shit.

Who the fuck cares right?

He is a sensational player no doubt. He's part of the elite trio with Foden and Diaz.

But if he doesn't want to be here, fuck him. I'm sure he'll be a phenomenon, but if it's not for us, who cares. Let's be excited for who we have. Foden and especially Brahim. Rather than begrudge him for his opinion, let's be excited for what we have. How many other clubs could let be player like Sancho go and say, 'oh well'?
Be privileged. We have some of the best youth talent in the UK to such the extent that losing arguably one of the best of them is non-consequential. I'd love for him to stay, but if he wants to go, oh well. Right?

Haha, who does he think he is? I'll be watching the direction of his career with interest over the next couple of years. Football is a game which has a tendency to bite you on the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.