Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
let him to go arsenal....they are a far inferior team to ours and they will be for the next 10 years

honestly if i were him i would do the same knowing our track record with youth and the fact that he has 2 wingers in their early 20s ahead of him, breaking through looks near impossible. dont think he wants to get loaned out to girona and nac breda and never return.
What exactly is our track record? Who are the big ones we let get away?

Not decided yet, but reported as Liverpool having initially offered 3M, and Chelsea have increased their demand from 8M to 10M.

Still pretty cheap if he gets a few.

Thanks MillionMilesAway.

I know Leeds got £5mil from Burnley for Charlie Taylor who was a youth international fullback (but played some first team games) so I would hope we get at least that for Sancho.

What exactly is our track record? Who are the big ones we let get away?

Quoted that earlier in the thread, we should trust the manager and coaches to make the decisions. It's not like we let a player go and then signed him a few years later for 89m.

Good luck to him, he turned down 30k a week at the age of 17. Sounds to me like he has his head screwed on right. Get some playing time in the upcoming years and then worry about the money later.

Good luck to him, he turned down 30k a week at the age of 17. Sounds to me like he has his head screwed on right. Get some playing time in the upcoming years and then worry about the money later.

Good luck to him?! It's like I've wandered into an alternate universe where some snot nosed Billy Big Boots hasn't just repaid 2 years worth of our time and investment by totally disrespecting our club and walking out without even trying to follow the path to the first team clearly being mapped out for him (as the offer of £30k a week at the age of 17 clearly demonstrates). Unbelievable Jeff!

I'm of the mind of, well it kind of sucks, but if he's gonna skip training and go back to london and be so unprofessional about it, than it makes it a little easier for me in my mind to accept losing him because I don't want players with that attitude.

This situation seems similar to Barca', with Jordi Mboula who went to Monaco, although he was a whole year older than Sancho before leaving.

Lol,do you honestly think whichever club has tapped him up will be offering him any less ? His head has been well and truly turned by much more than the promise of playing time.

It was suggested when he arrived from Watford that he had ideas above his station,it's a shame those whispers appear true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.