Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it matters because that was your whole argument. You were saying that they need to play and get a chance otherwise they will stagnate. Truth is it won’t even matter be cause if they get a chance it still won’t take take the possibility of them stagnating like Rashford, yet now you said it doesn’t matter?

The academy is not set up so that it will give the ‘impression’ that it works. The academy is set up to promote good youth players.

No.

The point I'm making is that we are getting a reputation for not giving kids a chance.

Therefore, we will start to lose them unless we change.

I have no way of knowing which will make it, only that they should get time on the pitch & then we find out.

It's the same point, year in, year out.

And so far nothing has changed, and we nearly lost Tosin, & may have lost Sancho.

Unless it changes, we will lose many of our best prospects in the future & then they will stop signing at all.

This is just the start of what some of us predicted several years ago.

Imo we should have at least three youth players in the squad and contesting for a first team place, with our depth of strength it doesn't take that much balls to give them an opportunity.
I'm sure they won't let us down or get the manager the sack.

No.

The point I'm making is that we are getting a reputation for not giving kids a chance.

Therefore, we will start to lose them unless we change.

I have no way of knowing which will make it, only that they should get time on the pitch & then we find out.

It's the same point, year in, year out.

And so far nothing has changed, and we nearly lost Tosin, & may have lost Sancho.

Unless it changes, we will lose many of our best prospects in the future & then they will stop signing at all.

This is just the start of what some of us predicted several years ago.
Right and my point was, why liken Pellegrini to Pep? Pep is probably the biggest youth advocate out there. We had a reputation of failing in the CL, yet young star players flock to us because of Pep and said that they want to win CL with us.

Regarding Tosin, he's still not getting any game time this year, so most likely the hold off was about money, if anything.

Right and my point was, why liken Pellegrini to Pep? Pep is probably the biggest youth advocate out there. We had a reputation of failing in the CL, yet young star players flock to us because of Pep and said that they want to win CL with us.

Regarding Tosin, he's still not getting any game time this year, so most likely the hold off was about money, if anything.

I don't liken Pep to Pellegrini.

But I trusted Pellegrini would play young players, when he arrived.

I will judge Pep on actions.

Tosin has been involved in every game so far, has he not ?

I'm still hoping that the involement of Foden & Diaz, may turn Sancho's head back to City.

I don't liken Pep to Pellegrini.

But I trusted Pellegrini would play young players, when he arrived.

I will judge Pep on actions.

Tosin has been involved in every game so far, has he not ?

I'm still hoping that the involement of Foden & Diaz, may turn Sancho's head back to City.
That's my whole point, why is Sancho likening Pellegrini to Pep? Tosin has played in preseason. Even Mangala had played in every game, that should tell you everything. I think Tosin will go out on loan. I hope he won't, but chances are he will go on loan.

That's my whole point, why is Sancho likening Pellegrini to Pep? Tosin has played in preseason. Even Mangala had played in every game, that should tell you everything. I think Tosin will go out on loan. I hope he won't, but chances are he will go on loan.

Because Pep is rumoured to be signing Mbappe & Sanchez, on top of Bernardo Silva, with Jesus, Aguero, Sterling, Sané, DeBruyne, Silva & Pat Roberts, all in front of Sancho as attacking options.

He probably needs to start figuring at first team level, at least off the bench, this season or next.

Not surprising if he doesn't trust the situation.

For all we know, that might be the thing that decides whether he goes or stays.

Still can't see why the club would sabotage it's own academy if they intended it to feed the first team... Twilight zone stuff.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.