Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBA looking in detail (unless you're desperate) but the latter 5 were 18-21 and got minutes/games in cups. They are nobodies at the moment, but a very talented 16/17 year old in Arsenal's academy will see that he's likely to get a shot in a few seasons and the former 3 show that he can become a semi-regular if he impresses.

We, at City, are utterly shit at that first step of giving good academy players the odd minute here or there.

So - like us - they don't play 16/17 year old kids "for a few seasons". What you have said revArsenal is no better than anything we can offer now that some quality kids are coming through.

Is it not time to drop this bone ? You didn't like Pellegrini, we get it, we got it over a year ago.

Pep has been here over a year now, and has shown no great inclination to change it either.

Pep has been here one season and improved considerably on Pelligrini, in spite of being new to the league.

I think it's easy enough to gather from my posts on this subject, that I'm expecting something of an improvement in that regard.

Pellegrini was a disaster for young players at City.

So - like us - they don't play 16/17 year old kids "for a few seasons". What you have said revArsenal is no better than anything we can offer now that some quality kids are coming through.

No, they play kids when they're 18-21 and we don't play kids at all.

Sancho's had his head turned at 16/17 because he can see a much quicker path to a first team elsewhere. That quicker path is hanging on for a season or two, rather than being loaned out for 2/3 seasons and having the odd preseason minute to try and make an impact.

Is it not time to drop this bone ? You didn't like Pellegrini, we get it, we got it over a year ago.

Pep has been here over a year now, and has shown no great inclination to change it either.

Until Pep decides a cripple is a better option that a young kid who cemented his position at a CL club and won young player of the season then I have to back Neville K. Pep hasn't done anything of note, I agree, but he hasn't yet done anything incredibly stupid either. So, from that perspective, he's already better than Pellers in relation to the kids.

Sancho's had his head turned at 16/17 because he can see a much quicker path to a first team elsewhere. That quicker path is hanging on for a season or two, rather than being loaned out for 2/3 seasons and having the odd preseason minute to try and make an impact.

I'm still hoping that Pep's attitude towards Diaz & Foden remains the same when the real games arrive, & that Sancho will look at that & quietly return.

I'm still hoping that Pep's attitude towards Diaz & Foden remains the same when the real games arrive, & that Sancho will look at that & quietly return.

Same; until he's definitively gone I don't think he's a total lost cause. Maybe a question of whether Pep would be receptive to him returning, but then if he wasn't he'd probably have been sold by now given clubs are queuing up for him.

You're dead right in that giving the odd kid the odd minute here or there would make a world of difference. We've now got a smaller first team squad so hopefully those chances present themselves.

You will never know, or care.

Totally unnecessary to say I don't care. You must be feeling a bit on edge. I'd wager I've been "caring" about City for a lot longer than you could imagine. Which of my comments suggest I don't care simply because I don't agree with you.

Please - this is only your opinion based on what you have read on social media - the club have not commented & neither has Sancho. What's the difference between waiting for 2/3 seasons at another club? Either way he won't play for a top first team. Much better to be loaned out meanwhile & prove that you've got the guts & character - as well as the skill - to succeed.

Please - this is only your opinion based on what you have read on social media - the club have not commented & neither has Sancho. What's the difference between waiting for 2/3 seasons at another club? Either way he won't play for a top first team. Much better to be loaned out meanwhile & prove that you've got the guts & character - as well as the skill - to succeed.

The same was probably said to Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.