Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even the best in his own age group. Let's see what he's made of. I wouldn't want him back even if he became the greatest striker of all time. You get one shot at respect and class.
Why you blame him for wanting to play more? No kid had a real chance with us: from Guidetti to Sancho we had a good group of players that deserved more trust from the club.

Ffs, this is going to come back. He is the best kid I have ever seen. Can t blame him, he thinks he is ready and he wants to play. The problem is with us not giving them enough playing time. All the best Sancho and I hope in 2 years time you will make us pay 100m for you.
Never heard such shite in my life.

What a deal for Dortmund. Buy dembele for chump change sell him for a billion. Instantly replace him with a kid who will likely do the same

Good riddance.

Excellent business, thought we would get 3m or so.

Sell on clause as well. Brilliant.

Best situation would have been he signs a new deal.

But if he had to go, it looks like we've got the best deal we could have hoped for.

Surprised they've given him the Number 7 shirt already though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.