Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm conflicted because I like following Dortmund but hate Jadon's attitude. At least he didn't go straight to another English club.

He wouldn't get a game at another English club. He would be in the same situation as he was at City! He might be the kind of player who sees Aguero, Sané, Sterling or KdB miss a good chance and suggests he would have put it away with aplomb - I don't know, but a lot of kids who shine in the academies think that Messi and Fake Ron should be cleaning their boots.

Ffs, this is going to come back. He is the best kid I have ever seen. Can t blame him, he thinks he is ready and he wants to play. The problem is with us not giving them enough playing time. All the best Sancho and I hope in 2 years time you will make us pay 100m for you.

FFS, he'd just turned 17. Perhaps we should have dropped KDB or Spanish Dave immediately to accommodate his giant ego? And you hope he makes us pay £100m to get him back? What kind of City fan are you?! Jesus.

FFS, he'd just turned 17. Perhaps we should have dropped KDB or Spanish Dave immediately to accommodate his giant ego? And you hope he makes us pay £100m to get him back? What kind of City fan are you?! Jesus.

Maybe he saw Foden back with the EDS already and Delph on the bench at the weekend and decided that the club has no real desire to give any kids an actual chance.

He'll have to earn his game time at Dortmund and living in a foreign country is not something many British players take to that easily. I suspect he'll be back in England sooner rather than later.

Maybe he saw Foden back with the EDS already and Delph on the bench at the weekend and decided that the club has no real desire to give any kids an actual chance.
He had made his decision way before the last game mate. He din't even train for the last month.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how he gets on and wish him all the best.

The better he does, the more of a wake up call it'll be for those in charge.

Plus we apparently have a big sell on % so only profit from him doing well as far as I'm concerned.

FFS, he and Foden are 17. How many 17 year olds get a regular game for a PL team? He was sold for £10M, that indicates his position in the pecking order, even he must see that. A number on here seem to think we should favour a £10M player over those who would command 10 times that in this seasons window. The kids who think they should have everything before they are 20 regularly turn out to be numpties and waste their careers. Good luck to him but I am glad he has gone.

This deal ensures that I'll never be arsed about any 14,15,16,17 year old kids that we bring to the academy again.

Sancho is easily the best youngster that we've brought in externally and to lose him at this stage is a big blow. It's also a massive wake up call to those in charge that we can't just keep bringing in the 'best' teenagers and then expecting them to be happy when their path to the first team is blocked.

This will set a precedent for more of our young players and they'll sit up and take notice of the opportunity that other clubs will give them.

He's just been given the number 7 shirt at Dortmund, one of Europe's most prestigious and exciting clubs, and that is one hell of a vote of confidence that we weren't able to give him.

FFS, he and Foden are 17. How many 17 year olds get a regular game for a PL team? He was sold for £10M, that indicates his position in the pecking order, even he must see that. A number on here seem to think we should favour a £10M player over those who would command 10 times that in this seasons window. The kids who think they should have everything before they are 20 regularly turn out to be numpties and waste their careers. Good luck to him but I am glad he has gone.

If anything, I'd suggest that Sancho turning down 30k a week and going to a club for a much smaller wage where he knows he'll be given a chance suggests that he isn't a numpty. It would have been the easiest thing in the world for him to sign the contract we offered and then coast along thinking he'd made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.