Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much happier at him going there than Spurs or Arsenal. At his age and with his talent, it's down to his attitude and good coaching. He should definitely get the latter at Dortmund.

Ffs, this is going to come back. He is the best kid I have ever seen. Can t blame him, he thinks he is ready and he wants to play. The problem is with us not giving them enough playing time. All the best Sancho and I hope in 2 years time you will make us pay 100m for you.
Best kid ever? Really? Which particular games did you see him in that made you think that?

It's a good move for him. I'm not bothered about him leaving, because his heart wasn't in it here. I've got a lot of respect for him though making a move to a foreign country. This could potentially hurt city, not because we missed out on a prospect like sancho, but if he does well, other players will take notice and do the same thing and leave. Chain reaction kind of thing. Could be a good move for England, outside chance of making the World Cup next year?

It's a good move for him. I'm not bothered about him leaving, because his heart wasn't in it here. I've got a lot of respect for him though making a move to a foreign country. This could potentially hurt city, not because we missed out on a prospect like sancho, but if he does well, other players will take notice and do the same thing and leave. Chain reaction kind of thing. Could be a good move for England, outside chance of making the World Cup next year?
He won't be eligible for England surely? If he was homesick and he's ended up in Germany it can only mean...........

This was really best case scenario for us, he didn't go to another english club and we actually got decent compensation for him, and the sell-on clause means we will make even more money if he gets sold again.

Honestly, would be pretty funny if in like 5 years time he improves drastically, some of our older players retire, and we buy him back.

This was really best case scenario for us, he didn't go to another english club and we actually got decent compensation for him, and the sell-on clause means we will make even more money if he gets sold again.

Honestly, would be pretty funny if in like 5 years time he improves drastically, some of our older players retire, and we buy him back.
Well it's pretty much what happened with Carlton

Quite a good return of investment if we buy him back because we get to pay ourselves the sell-on clause. Clever.

Or that's not how it works?

Good deal for all involved really, I believe we would have only got £190k compo next year when his deal ran out. He will get game time at Dortmund and will probably become a very good player, but this saga asks big questions about his attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.