Jadon Sancho

CANT believe he’s off to the Rags
Must hate us lol!
Big move for him though, goals and assists for sure

Listen to yourselves will you. That was the Mirror ffs. The only correct facts in the Mirror are the date and the page numbers.

Having said that I did deliver a Mirror in the early 60's that had a different date on the back page to the front.

Listen to yourselves will you. That was the Mirror ffs. The only correct facts in the Mirror are the date and the page numbers.

Having said that I did deliver a Mirror in the early 60's that had a different date on the back page to the front.

Manchester United are the favourites to sign the £100m-rated Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho. (Source: ESPN)

I'd imagine Sancho will be fine playing another year in Germany, and Dortmund likely won't be in any rush to sell him.

If he gets another year and a half of regular football at Dortmund on this trajectory it won't just be English clubs queuing up for him.

If there was the slightest modicum of truth to either of these, it would represent the cherry on top of ‘The Swales Plan’.

Trying to replicate the success of another without understanding how their method works is just asking for a bigger slap from the universe.

See my comments on the ‘Pep’s a football genius’ thread for more on this.

feel free to call me bitter here, but i just cannot find it in myself to wish the lad well. The way he treated the club in the lead up to his departure, his refusal to train, go on the club tour and in many ways act like a spoilt brat, was an absolute disgrace. Don't get me wrong, he was well within his right to leave the club, but theres much better ways of going about it.

He didn’t refuse to go on the tour of the USA; he was left at home after he refused to sign a contract extension.

Hope it gets put to bed soon,, its a non-issue he wasnt going to replace any of the first team so he went. Big deal. Seen loads of the next George Best Messi Pele etc who ended up not making it at the top level so a single fk i do not give, whatever happens in the future.He does not play for City,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.