Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong attitude for me - reminds me too much of Sturridge ‘I’m brilliant look at me’ attitude.

Personally can’t be arsed with him and suspect he will be a WBA striker in 3 years.
Was just about to post the same.

Think it is all about attitude, and his surrounding entourage feeding into that.

A young player who has ability could have learnt his trade under Pep whilst also learning of bonafide world class talent....instead he wanted it all straight away.

He has done well af Dortmund so good for him on that, but there have also been issues with him there let's not forget

Wrong attitude for me - reminds me too much of Sturridge ‘I’m brilliant look at me’ attitude.

Personally can’t be arsed with him and suspect he will be a WBA striker in 3 years.
Sturridge wasn't playing for fucking West Brom at 23 years old Jesus Christ. The actual fuck are you on?
Despite being less talented and more injury prone than Sancho, Sturridge was still winning the Champions League at 23.
He went to West Brom as a 29 year old whose injuries had severely caught up with him.

Let’s see in a few years where he is at I’ve seen a lot of young players with great ability who shit there career up the shitter.
Not sure what suggests he's on that path or has a bad attitude. He's in a bit of a slump but it's a weird season for everyone. He wants to play consistently and has taken a gamble going abroad, which not a lot of English talent does. Brahim isn't getting any of this shit for going Madrid into one of the most stacked midfields in football. Sancho made a smart choice.

Sturridge wasn't playing for fucking West Brom at 23 years old Jesus Christ. The actual fuck are you on?
Despite being less talented and more injury prone than Sancho, Sturridge was still winning the Champions League at 23.
He went to West Brom as a 29 year old whose injuries had severely caught up with him.

That, was in fact not what I said, and I refuse to take the bait.

DORTMUND TO REDUCE SANCHO VALUATION?

Borussia Dortmund have drastically reduced their price tag for Jadon Sancho in a bid to tempt Man Utd back to the negotiating table, according to the Mirror.

Dortmund asked for £108m for the 20-year-old winger in the summer, but reports now suggest they are willing to reduce this to £88m.

This could pique the interest of Man Utd once again, who had cooled their chase of Sancho.

Hmm, have we had a quite word and agreed to drop our share (plus a shed full of cash) in exchange for one of their players?

;)

Why the fuck would they or should they drop the price for those cunts? If anything Dortmund should up it even more, see how much more debt the glazers are willing to put that shithole club in.

Hopefully Dortmund price the bastards out, really do not want him going there at any cost.

DORTMUND TO REDUCE SANCHO VALUATION?

Borussia Dortmund have drastically reduced their price tag for Jadon Sancho in a bid to tempt Man Utd back to the negotiating table, according to the Mirror.

Dortmund asked for £108m for the 20-year-old winger in the summer, but reports now suggest they are willing to reduce this to £88m.

This could pique the interest of Man Utd once again, who had cooled their chase of Sancho.

Hmm, have we had a quite word and agreed to drop our share (plus a shed full of cash) in exchange for one of their players?

;)

I'm not sure you've thought that through.

Scenario 1. City have a 15% sell on, and Dortmund ask for £108m. Dortmund receive £92m and City receive £16m.

Scenario 2. City waive the 15% sell on to get a discount on Haaland. Dormund now ask for £88m and get £88m.

Discounting the price gets them less money, and completely nullifies the benefit of City dropping the 15% share.

If for example we asked for £15m off the Haaland price to drop out 15% stake in Sancho, Dortmund would end up with £19m less than if they'd just kept things as they were.

And what incentive would we have to do a deal that got United Sancho for cheaper, unless the discount on Haaland was more than the 15% we would get from Sancho's sale to United?

I suspect this rumour is bollocks, but if not, it likely is just a knock on effect of his contract being 1 year shorter. It ends in 2023, so whereas last year they had Summer 2020 and Summer 2021 to find a buyer before the "only 1 year left" discount halved his price, now they only have this summer. And it's the most depressed transfer market ever, with all the big clubs losing a lot of money.

Last edited:
I'm not sure you've thought that through.

Scenario 1. City have a 15% sell on, and Dortmund ask for £108m. Dortmund receive £92m and City receive £16m.

Scenario 2. City waive the 15% sell on to get a discount on Haaland. Dormund now ask for £88m and get £88m.

Discounting the price gets them less money, and completely nullifies the benefit of City dropping the 15% share.
Sancho haven’t been as good this season as 19/20. That probably has something to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.