Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Should be just getting back to fitness around our first leg game. Good news for us as he was in great form prior to his injury.
Don't think we'll see him in the first leg unless it's for the last 20 or so. They've got Thorgan Hazard, Reus, Gio Reyna and Brandt as options there who'll be more effective starters if he's not fully fit.

Don't think we'll see him in the first leg unless it's for the last 20 or so. They've got Thorgan Hazard, Reus, Gio Reyna and Brandt as options there who'll be more effective starters if he's not fully fit.

TBH I’d rather not face Sancho. The others are talented but for me he is their most potent forward.

TBH I’d rather not face Sancho. The others are talented but for me he is their most potent forward.
Not bothered either way, his numbers are incredible but when I've seen him on the biggest stage (international level, CL knockouts, v Bayern) so far, he hasn't been great. Links up excellently with Haaland but we should be aware and organised enough to shut that down. The others are all excellent players (Reyna a bit raw still) so it doesn't make a huge difference to me. I'd far rather Guerreiro misses the game if I could pick one, whoever they pick on the left hand side is more effective with him playing in behind.

Not bothered either way, his numbers are incredible but when I've seen him on the biggest stage (international level, CL knockouts, v Bayern) so far, he hasn't been great. Links up excellently with Haaland but we should be aware and organised enough to shut that down. The others are all excellent players (Reyna a bit raw still) so it doesn't make a huge difference to me. I'd far rather Guerreiro misses the game if I could pick one, whoever they pick on the left hand side is more effective with him playing in behind.

out of interest why are Dortmund struggling in the league this season? All I read on here is how many of their players are class. This isn’t a dig I am just curious as to why they’re 5th/6th (in an average league IMO) with so many so called brilliant players.

out of interest why are Dortmund struggling in the league this season? All I read on here is how many of their players are class. This isn’t a dig I am just curious as to why they’re 5th/6th (in an average league IMO) with so many so called brilliant players.

They can’t defend.

Shite defence, lots of injuries to certain areas (fullback being the most obvious one) and Favre seemed to totally lose the dressing room earlier in the season. Their form has improved a fair bit since they sacked him. All their talent and ablility is at one end of the pitch really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.