Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read they have conceded same amount of goals in the league as Bayern... regardless Looking forward to seeing some of these players next month
Bayern have been quite shaky at the back too. It's one of the reasons most of the German/European media don't see them as outright favourites for the CL and it's also the reason they haven't really managed to pull clear in the Bundesliga at any stage this season. They've got Pavard back at right back now which will free Sule to move back to centre half so they should be improved defensively for that change (from recent games, Pavard has been available most of the season), but the likes of Javi Martinez and Boateng are nowhere near the players they were and their midfield is a little lightweight defensively.

just read they have conceded same amount of goals in the league as Bayern... regardless Looking forward to seeing some of these players next month

The problem isnt just that they can't defend its that they just implode in games.

They have had a lot of games where they have been winning by 2 goals comfortably for most of the match and then throw it away with bad defending to draw or lose.

As soon as they conceded one, its like they lose their heads completely. Sevilla is a good example, winning 5-2 easily on aggregate and then Sevilla come back to 5-4 and almost win with the final kick of the ball.

What do you think?

I think as long as Pep is associated with us there is not a chance we will sign him. Burnt his bridges and looking at Pep saying this weekend that players who don't like rotation are perhaps at the wrong club tells us more about the type of character traits he demands we sign.

I think as long as Pep is associated with us there is not a chance we will sign him. Burnt his bridges and looking at Pep saying this weekend that players who don't like rotation are perhaps at the wrong club tells us more about the type of character traits he demands we sign.
I don't think Pep would hold a grudge against the lad at all but given his self-admitted attitude at Dortmund, Pep would give him a hard pass anyway.

I don't think Pep would hold a grudge against the lad at all but given his self-admitted attitude at Dortmund, Pep would give him a hard pass anyway.

Passing the opportunity to sign Sancho is HUGE mistake.

Sancho will provide goals, assists, entertainment & financial return to any club he sign for.

He is better than all wingers ( Sterling, Mahrez & Ferran )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.