Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to laugh at the "he didn't want to fight" bullshit that people are still pumping out.
Sancho had the ultimate power, actions speak louder than words, he made the decision to move away which was completely justified in my opinion, I would have done the same (if it wasn't City). However you can't look at that decision and say he faught for his first team place because he didn't, he left because he thought he had more opportunity to play elsewhere.

Even big name players have to fight for their place occasionally, even Aguero did when Jesus joined us. The easy option would have been to pack his bags and take his pick of any other club in the world, virtually guaranteed to be first choice wherever he decided to go. Aguero didn't, he had the character to stay and fight for his place, even as a world class establish player with legendary status almost guaranteed.

Cant see Chelsea buying him if they have Ziyech, Pulisic, Hudson Adoi and Willian though. Surely they would be looking to spend big for a centre forward not another winger.

Ziyech was bought for the CAM/CM position. Pulisic is clearly not good enough. Willian is approaching the end of his career. HDO is not progressing enough. They desperately need a top winger and striker.

Dont understand Sancho to Chelsea at all. Elite level players like Sancho do not go to tier 2 clubs like Chelsea.

Players like Sancho go to Bayern, Barca, Real, City, Liverpool, Juventus and maybe PSG.

These are the tier 1 clubs.

Dont understand Sancho to Chelsea at all. Elite level players like Sancho do not go to tier 2 clubs like Chelsea.

Players like Sancho go to Bayern, Barca, Real, City, Liverpool, Juventus and maybe PSG.

These are the tier 1 clubs.
He will go Utd if he comes to England . If we go into a bidding war with Utd we will lose 100 percent . We will not sign sancho As he is too expensive .

He is good but not that good (yet). Top tier clubs will bide their time with players like Sancho.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed! If Leroy goes then sancho is the only one to bring back!
He’s one not sure he’s the only one and before we got Sane I’d never heard of him. Before Pep got Coman and Costa at Bayern I’d never heard of them so if we got somebody else I wouldn’t worry too much. Of course this is all supposing Sane goes and while I think he probably will none of us really know whats going on in the background so we might not need anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.