Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which leads to the second bit of the post. He wasn't guaranteed a place (especially with the Leroy Sane signing).
I'm not saying he was? Hardly any players in the world be guaranteed a place in our starting line up never mind a 17 year old however, if he signed a new contact I'm certain Pep would have played him. Would have saved 60 million on Mahrez as well.

I would much rather have Sancho than Gnabry or Coman if Sane leaves.

It is possible we might of not needed Mahrez but still Sancho woulkd feel he should of been given more starts (and he has shown some petulance at Dortmund which would not impress Guardiola that much either)

He's an absolutely fantastic player. Has some moments of selfishness still, but the lad is only 19. If you're doubting his ability I'm doubting your knowledge.

There is only one person who has more extensive knowledge of the game than every single one of us and he is in charge of team affairs or part of the whole scouting network. He (or the club) isn't going to re-sign the player especially at the price.

Last edited:
It is possible we might of not needed Mahrez but still Sancho woulkd feel he should of been given more starts (and he has shown some petulance at Dortmund which would not impress Guardiola that much either)

Sancho will not be happy taking Mahrez rule at City.
He played more minutes than Mahrez
His goals & assists total = 26 compared to 14 for Riyad.

Saw Dortmund vs PSG and Sancho was better than Neymar.

He was embarrassing players all over the pitch, nutmegged Verratti.

We just need to buy this lad in summer and stop fucking about looking for bargains or trying to be nice and not blowing other clubs away. They all hate us so who gives a shit who we gazump or piss off? Fuck the lot of them. They all think we just buy success anyway so why not just buy success. We need this kid in our team.

Sancho doesn't fit the bill at City. He didn't and never will. He has talent but isn't willing to be educated/listen. He's a counter-attack player. In our side the sloppy mispasses get punished. The Sancho v PSG is the same Sancho that left us IMHO. Don't let a fragile PSG team kid you. The only good thing about the hype is he'll go for an overpriced fee to Chelsea or United.
At City he went AWOL. At Dortmund he got disciplined a number of times and even left out of the squad this season. On the attitude level alone - not for us.

Sancho will not be happy taking Mahrez rule at City.
He played more minutes than Mahrez
His goals & assists total = 26 compared to 14 for Riyad.

Mahrez is proving he can fit in with what Guardiola expects from his players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.